Check Eligibility for
ADIB Home Loan Calculator
Top Home Loans
Top Personal Loans
Popular Credit Cards
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Home Loan Provided By ADIB
Check Eligibility for ADIB Home Loan
ADIB Home Loan Calculator
Features of ADIB Home Loan
The Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank offers home loans to UAE nationals as well as expatriates.
The maximum amount of loan that can be availed from ADIB, depending on your eligibility:
- UAE Nationals – AED 20 million
- Expatriates – AED 15 million
- Competitive rate of interest
- Six months optional grace period (for Salary Transfer customers)
- ADIB paid property insurance for the full tenure
- Financing of up to 80% of property value.
- Loans are provided in a Shariah compliant manner.
- No early settlement fees when selling the property
- Free partial settlement of up to 30% outstanding annually
- Automatic upgrade to ADIB Priority Status (for Salary Transfer customers)
- Transaction Cost Financing available (for Salary Transfer Customers)
Eligibility Criteria of ADIB Home Loan
- Minimum Salary (UAE Nationals): AED 10,000 per month
- Minimum Salary (Expatriates): AED 15,000 per month
- Minimum age 21 years
- You must be a confirmed employee to apply for a loan if not then you must be in service for at least 3 months (for UAE Nationals) or 6 months (for expats).
- Joint Applications are accepted.
Calculate your ADIB home loan EMI using Home loan calculator Dubai
Documents Required of ADIB Home Loan
- Valid salary certificate
- Additional income verification
- Passport copy (plus valid resident visa for expats)
- Khulasat Al Qaid (Family book for UAE Nationals only)
- Bank Statements
Note: Further documents might be needed during the application process.
ADIB Home Loan Profit Rates
2 ADIB Bank Home Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the minimum income required to be eligible for a home loan?
A. The minimum salary required for an ADIB home loan is AED 10,000 for UAE Nationals & AED 15,000 for Expats whereas for self-employed applicants annual turnover of AED 2,000,000(UAE Nationals)& AED 3,000,000(Expats).
Q. Can I get finance for under-construction properties as well?
A. No. ADIB home loan can be availed only for ready properties in the UAE region.
Q. What is the maximum loan amount provided?
A. The maximum finance provided on an ADIB home loan is AED 2 Million.
Q. Is there any grace period provided on the home loan?
A. Yes. 6 months grace period is provided on the ADIB home loan.
Q. What are the early settlement fees charged?
A. There are no early settlement fees charged if the loan holder is selling the property, else, 1% of the outstanding amount will be charged as early settlement fees.
Q. Can I make partial payments of my home loan?
A. Yes. ADIB home loan holders can avail partial settlement facility for free on no charges if the payment is up to 30%(per calendar year) of the outstanding loan amount.
Q. What is the age criterion that is eligible for a home loan?
A. For an ADIB home loan, the loan applicant must be of 21-70 years old.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.