Check Eligibility for
HSBC Home Loan Calculator
Top Home Loans
Top Personal Loans
Popular Credit Cards
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Home Loan Provided By HSBC
Check Eligibility for HSBC Home Loan
HSBC Home Loan Calculator
Features of HSBC Home Loan
- Rates starting from 3.24% p.a.
- Approval in Principle (AIP) provided in 48 hours
- Free overpayments of up to 25% allowed per year
- No salary transfer required
Eligibility Criteria of HSBC Home Loan
- Aged 21 to 65 years
- 65 for salaried and 70 for self–employed/UAE Nationals
- Minimum income of AED15,000 per month
- Salaried or Self Employed
- Premier Account Holding (Non-Residents)
Calculate your HSBC home loan EMI using HSBC Mortgage Calculator
Documents Required of HSBC Home Loan
- Trade license (For Self-Employed)
- Past 2 years audit financials
- Expatriates :Valid passport, UAE Residence Visa page and valid Emirates ID
- UAE Nationals : Valid passport copy and valid Emirates ID
Proof of Income:
- Pvt. Companies - income Transfer Letter (STL)
- Govt. Companies - income Certificate (SC) or STL
HSBC Home Loan Interest rates
2 HSBC Bank Home Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the minimum salary required for HSBC home loan?
A. The minimum salary required for an HSBC home loan is AED 15000.
Q. What are the interest rates charged at HSBC on home loan?
A. The interest rate on HSBC home loan in UAE starts from 3.99%.
Q. Can I get a pre-approval?
A. Yes. HSBC provides a pre-approval on the home loan.
Q. Do I need to transfer my salary?
A. No. On an HSBC home loan, it is not mandatory to transfer the salary.
Q. Can I make additional home loan EMIs?
A. Yes. HSBC home loan provides free 3 partial settlement facility per annum.
Q. How much EMI should I pay every month?
A. EMI payments on a home loan differ for each individual. You can use the Home loan calculator and calculate your EMI for free.
In 1946, the British Bank of Iran and the Middle East commenced banking activities for Middle East citizens. Post withdrawing from Iran, the bank was renamed as the British Bank of the Middle East (BBME). Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) acquired BBME in 1959 and played a pivotal role in the establishment of the banking sector in the region. HSBC has a sustainability strategy of doing business. The main areas of focus are:
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Operations
- Sustainable Communities
This is in sync with their global sustainability model.
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.