Last Updated on 17 April 2023
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
ADIB Booking.com Signature Card
Booking.com Signature Card
- Can get high discounts and cashback on travel, hotels, etc
- Forex rate of 2.3% is charged
- An interest rate of 3.29% is charged
- The minimum salary required is AED 10,000
- No annual fees are charged in the first year. From the second year, AED 299 is charged
- Can get 10% off on hotel reservations
- Can get 5% cashback on flight ticket bookings
- 4% cashback on fuel expenses
- Unlimited free access to VIP airport lounges worldwide
- Can get exclusive discounts at selected restaurants
- Free valet parking can be availed 4 times per month
- Can get 2 rewards points on every 1 AED spent outside UAE
- Can get 1 rewards point on every 1 AED spent in the UAE
- Can redeem rewards for air tickets, hotels, discount vouchers, etc.
- Provides purchase protection and multi-trip takaful insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is the maximum refund provided on purchase protection?
A. AED 6000 is the maximum refund provided on the purchase protection.
⭐ Can I avail free valet parking anywhere?
A. Free valet parking can be availed only at the selected locations in the UAE region.
⭐ How many supplementary cards are provided for free?
A. Up to 4 supplementary cards are provided for free.
⭐ What are the charges for card replacement?
A. AED 75 is charged as the card replacement fee.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care