ADIB Dana MasterCard
Last Updated on 27 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- You can avail 4 supplementary cards with this card.
- Convenience to make your card payments in any of ADIB branches.
- This card is also an islamic card
- You can get free supplementary cards for your family with this card.
- You get free grace period up to 55 days to repay your complete outstanding balance.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 5000 to avail this card.
- You can transfer your balance at a rate of 3% or for AED 300.
- AED 299 is charged as annual fees
- Access to 500 Airport lounges worldwide.
- Merchant offers and discounts.
- Mastercard experience, hotels and discounts.
- Avail discounts on hotels and travel packages
- Hertz gold membership
- Valet parking in select locations in UAE.
- Meet and greet services across 450 Airports worldwide.
- Withdraw 100% of your credit limit as cash.
- Access to ADIB smart deals in UAE and Oman.
- Free roadside assistance.
- Discount all year with Reebonz.com
- Access to Mastercard buy one get one free app.
- Get 1.25% cash back on international spend and 0.8%cashback on domestic spend.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Can I know the list of Airports that are accessible for complimentary lounge access?
A. The list of airports can be accessed by visiting MasterCard Travel and benefits and entering your airport name or code to know whether your airport facilitates the service.
⭐ Are there any minimum number of transactions that I can do through an ATM with my card?
A. No there is no limit, but there will be a cash withdrawal fee of 3% or AED 99 whichever is higher.
⭐ Is there any fee for damaged cards?
A. No. There is no fee for the damaged cards.
⭐ Does this card provide any complimentary valet parking service?
A. Yes. This card provides a list of places that avail valet parking
Visit the Offers and Promotions page of this card to know more.
⭐ Can an Expat avail this card?
A. Yes, an expat can avail this card and avail all the benefits only in UAE.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care