Last Updated on 28 August 2022
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
ADIB Emirates Skywards World Elite Card
Emirates Skywards World Elite Card
- Provides high range of skywards miles
- Can get several travel benefits
- Can avail balance transfer facility
- Interest rate of 3.33% is charged
- A minimum salary of AED 25,000 is required
- Annual fees of AED 4500 is charged
- Get 50,000 Skyward miles as a welcome bonus
- Can get Emirates Skywards Silver-tier Membership for free
- Can get silver-tier membership upgraded to Gold tier on spending AED 5500 with Emirates
- Can earn up to 3 miles per 1 USD spent using the card
- Can check-in to Emirates flights from your location itself for free
- Can get airport transfers for free from anywhere in the UAE
- Can get unlimited access to 900+ airport lounges for free
- Free Valtrans valet parking service at selected locations in the UAE
- Free access to golf clubs
- Can get travel inconvenience and medical cover
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How many free valet parking services can I avail?
A. Can get 2 free valet parking services per month.
⭐ How many free airport transfers can be availed?
A. In a year 4 airport transfer can be availed for free.
⭐ Can guests accompany the cardholder to the lounge?
A. Yes. The primary cardholder and one guest accompanied can get free access to airport lounges at the selected lounges.
⭐ Can guests accompany the cardholder to the Golf club?
A. Yes. One guest can accompany the cardholder for free to the golf clubs.
⭐ What are the annual fees charged on the supplementary cards?
A. There are no annual fees charged on the first 4 supplementary cards, from the 5th card, AED 4500 is charged as an annual fee.
⭐ How many skyward miles are provided on spending in foreign currency?
A. Can get 2 skywards miles on the international transactions.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care
Product of the Month