Arab Bank MasterCard Titanium Credit Card
Last Updated on 27 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
MasterCard Titanium Credit Card
- Get automatic enrollment into Mastercard’s rewards program.
- Equipped with Smart Chip technology.
- Personalized credit limit to suit your financial needs.
- Quick credit card application processing time.
- Access to 24 hour Customer Contact center.
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance.
- Competitive interest rates.
- 1% Installment pay plans at select outlets in UAE.
- The Forex rate applicable on this card is 3%
- You need to pay an interest of 3.25% on the outstanding amount.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 7,500 to avail this card.
- You can get to transfer your balance at the rate of 0% for the first 3 months.
- The annual fee applicable on this card is AED 300.
- Complimentary airport lounge access at Jordan, Kuwait, UAE, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
- High cash advance limit.
- Convenient easy payment plan starting from low as from 1%.
- Flexible repayment instructions.
- Free SMS alerts to keep you updated.
- You can get free supplementary cards along with this card.
- You can get credit shield insurance and fraud protection with this card.
- For every 60000 points you can avail a cash back of AED 1000 in your credit card statement.
- For every AED 1.5 spent you can avail 1 reward point.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is this card an Islamic card?
A. No, this card is not a Islamic card in particular, but follows all the norms of the country.
⭐ How much amount does credit shield cover?
A. Credit shield covers 100% of your outstanding amount on this card.
⭐ What is the interest rate on Easy Payment Plans?
A. There is an interest rate of 1% on Easy payment plans.
⭐ Can this card be availed with VISA services?
A. No, this card can only be availed with MasterCard services.
⭐ Is there a maximum cap to the number of points that you can earn?
A. No, there is no cap to the number of points that you can earn. For every 60000 points, you can avail AED 1000 as your cash back.
Get in touch with Arab Bank Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.