Arab Bank Visa Classic Credit Card
Last Updated on 18 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Visa Classic Credit Card
- Convenient easy payment plans starting from as low as 1%
- Automatic enrollment to our credit cards program.
- Personalized credit limit to suit your financial needs.
- Access to 24 hour Customer Contact center.
- Quick credit card application processing time.
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance.
- Competitive interest rates
- You can avail 1% installment plans at select outlets in UAE.
- There is an interest of 3.25% on the outstanding amount on your credit card.
- Grace period of interest free days of up to 52 days.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 7500 for this card.
- You can transfer your balance of any credit card this credit card at the rate of 0% for the first three months.
- AED 500 is charged as annual fees
- High cash advance limit of up to 75%.
- Flexible repayment instructions.
- Free supplementary credit cards.
- You can transfer your outstanding balance from cards of any other banks to Arab bank credit card.
- Repayment security with Arab bank credit shield insurance.
- More secure online shopping with ‘Arab Bank verified by VISA/Mastercard’
- Credit cards special discounts in retail stores.
- For every 60000 points, you can avail cashback of AED 1000.
- On every spend of AED 1.5, you can get 1 reward point.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Can only Nationals apply for this card?
A. No, both nationals and expats can apply for this card.
⭐ Can I avail valet parking with this card?
A. No, you cant avail any complimentary parking with this card.
⭐ Is there any fee on the outstanding amount?
A. There isn't any monthly fees on the outstanding amount. You can get easy payment plans with our card.
⭐ Can we any reward points from buying of any utilities from this card?
A. This card doesn't provide any special reward points for utilities. You can get discounts at different retail stores.
⭐ Can I cancel my card in the middle of the year?
A. Yes, you can cancel your card in the middle of the year. You can pay the outstanding amount of your card until your cancellation date, and cancel the card successfully. You can contact our information desk for more information.
Get in touch with Arab Bank Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.