CBD e-Tijari Web Card
Last Updated on 15 June 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This product is discontinued by the Bank
e-Tijari Web Card
- There is a flexible Credit limit.You can set your own credit limit from AED 500 to AED 3000.
- You can track your internet transactions.
- The eligibility age criteria for this card is between 21 and 65 years of age.
- You get automatically enrolled into Attijari reward points.
- This card only be used for web transactions.
- The Forex rate on this card is 2%
- You get a repayment period of 52 days to repay your outstanding bill.
- Minimum payment of 5% or AED 100 is mandatory.
- You require a minimum salary of AED 8000 to avail this card.
- There is no annual fees for this card.
- It is one of the safest cards to use on the internet interface.
- This card can only be used for internet transactions.
- Revolving credit facilities up to 52 days.
- Flexible settlement options from 5% to 100% of the outstanding amount.
- This card also gives you safety guidelines before you use it for your transactions.
- Earn up to 1 point for every Dirham spent and participate in unique rewards program.
- CBD e-Tijari Web Card holders earn 1 point for every AED 1 spent internationally
- 1 point when spent locally, 1 point when spent at supermarket and groceries
- 0.50 points for government related spends.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is a transaction pin?
A. Transaction PIN is a 4 digit code that allows you to do financial transactions on CBD Online Banking. You can do fund transfers, pay your utility bills plus other financial payments.
⭐ Where else can I use my Transaction PIN?
A. You can use your transaction PIN up to AED 25,000 for the following services:Bill Payment.
Transfer to other CBD Accounts.
Credit Card Payment.
CBD Financial Services.
For transfers within RIM (your unique identification number) (up to AED 1,000,000).
For Cash online transfers (up to AED 200,000).
For E-Dirham (up to AED 100,000).
The above thresholds will be subject to change from time time.
⭐ Do I have to pay anything extra for the loss of any card?
A. Yes, you have to pay an amount of AED 100 for the loss of any card.
⭐ What is a C.V.V number?
A. C.V.V is known as card validation number, which you will be asked to enter everytime you make an online transaction in the payment portal.It is a 3 digit number, which is on the back side of the car.
⭐ Can I use this card for any shopping website?
A. Yes, you can use this card on any shopping website in the world.
Get in touch with CBD Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.