Last Updated on 08 March 2021
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
CBD Visa Infinite Islamic Card
Visa Infinite Islamic Card
- Monthly 2.25% Murhaba profit rate.
- Protected against fraud and with the latest technology.
- Free travel insurance and purchase protection.
- Avail free multi travel insurance with this card.
- This card is also an Islamic card.
- Online banking and avail supplementary cards.
- You can also get special discounts and privileges with this card
- The Forex rate stands at 2% for this card.
- You get a repayment period of 52 days with this card.
- Minimum payment of 5% or AED 100 is required with this card.
- Minimum salary required for this card is AED 20,000.
- Balance transfer is offered on this card.
- There is no annual fees on primary for the first year. From year 2, AED 787.50 is charged
- Convert your bigger purchases in easy installments and for a period of 3,6 and 12 months at affordable interest rates.
- Get easy access to cash when you need it.
- Flexible settlement options from 5% to 100% of the outstanding amount.
- You can reduce your credit card payments by transferring your outstanding balances from other cards and enjoy 0% profit rate for 6 months.
- Complimentary access to hundreds of airport lounges around the world.
- Complimentary access to Pharaohs club and 50% discount at VOX cinemas.
- Free Valtrans Valet parking at different locations in Dubai.
- Exclusive Harrods card and Bonus Hilton points.
- International concierge services.
- Avail exclusive 2 for 1 benefits on Visa Entertainer App
- Collect a minimum of 10,000 points to redeem cashback.
- Earn up to 2.5 points for every Dirham spent with this card.
- CBD Visa Infinite holders can earn 2.5 points for every AED 1 spent internationally
- 2 points when spent locally
- 1 point when spent at supermarket and groceries
- 0.50 points for government related spends.
- Attikari points can also be converted into Skyward miles.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is Skyward miles?
A. Skyward miles is a program provided by Emirates, to redeem your miles with their airlines..
⭐ Does Shariah laws apply on this card?
A. This is an Islamic card hence, Shariah laws will be applied on this card.
⭐ Why is online security so important?
A. Your personal banking information can be abused by online hackers. Keep it safe from them and protect your privacy.
⭐ Can I transfer my Skyward miles to another airline?
A. Skywards miles cannot be transferred to another airline, as Skyward miles is an exclusive program of Emirates and cannot be redeemed for another airline.
⭐ Do I have to pay interest for the period I have not used the card?
A. Yes, you have to pay interest for the period you have not used the card.
Get in touch with CBD Customer Care
Product of the Month