About Zurich Insurance
Zurich is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. With about 54,000 employees, it provides a wide range of property and casualty, and life insurance products and services in more than 210 countries and territories. Zurich’s customers include individuals, small businesses, and mid-sized and large companies, as well as multinational corporations
In this region, customers have been trusting Zurich for almost 30 years to protect their futures and provide financial security for their families and businesses. They leverage the global experience, capabilities and financial strength to provide market-leading products and services to our customers and distributors in the region.
Products offered by Zurich Insurance Company
- Life Insurance and Critical illness
- Savings & Investments
- Corporate Life & Pensions
- Commercial Insurance
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practice Liability
Benefits of Zurich Insurance Life Insurance
- Facility to vary premium payments in line with your circumstances.
- Option to choose to pay regularly, with single payments, or use a combination of both.
- Option to pay your Futura premiums in one of a wide range of currencies.
Eligibility Criteria of Zurich Insurance Life Insurance
Minimum age 18 years, Maximum age 79 years