Check Eligibility for
United Arab Home Loan Calculator
Top Home Loans
Top Personal Loans
Popular Credit Cards
Popular Car Loans
Top Business Loans
Popular Life Insurances
Home Loan Provided By United Arab
Check Eligibility for United Arab Home Loan
United Arab Home Loan Calculator
Features of United Arab Home Loan
- Loans up to 80% of property value
- Interest rates as low as 2.99% p.a.
- Option to choose between fixed and variable rates
- Long Repayment Tenures (Up to 25 years)
- Conventional and Islamic finance options
- Refinance facility for unencumbered properties
Eligibility Criteria of United Arab Home Loan
- Salaried/Self-Employed Individuals
- UAE Nationals/Resident Expatriates
- AED 15000 (For UAE Nationals)
- AED 20000 (For Resident Expatriates)
- AED 50000 (For Self-Employed)
Documents Required of United Arab Home Loan
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of Emirates ID (For UAE nationals)
- Copy of residence Visa (For resident expatriates)
- Copy of trade license (For self-employed)
- MoU/SPA for the property in consideration
- Copy of Title Deed
Proof of Income
- Salary Certificate from employer (only for salaried)
- Past 6 months active bank account statements
Note: The bank may ask for more documentation if it sees necessary. Contact the nearest branch for more clarification.
United Arab Home Loan Interest rates
2 United Arab Bank Home Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the minimum income required for a self-employed applicant?
A. For the self-employed, the minimum income required to be eligible for UAB home loan is AED 50,000(pm).
Q. Can I refinance my property?
A. Yes. United Arab Bank provides property refinancing facility.
Q. Can I get finance for properties under-construction?
A. No. United Arab Bank provides finance for completed properties only.
Q. For how long the interest rates charged will be on fixed rate basis?
A. On the UAB home loan, the interest rates will be charged on a fixed rate basis for 3 years.
Q. Are there any charges for property valuation?
A. Yes, property valuation fees up to AED 3000 will be charged.
Q. What are the charges for takaful insurance?
A. 0.4%(pa) of the loan amount is charged for life takaful insurance.
Q. What are the charges for property insurance?
A. 0.06%(pa) of the property value is charged as property insurance.
About United Arab
Headquartered in Sharjah, with over 25 branches across the UAE, United Arab Bank, P.J.S.C. (UAB), which was incorporated in 1975, has established itself as a leading banking services provider in the UAE. UAB has a Vision ‘of being the trusted partner and the UAE bank of choice for customers’ and a Mission of ‘offering a superior customer experience, creating shareholder value, and adopting an innovative banking approach while remaining loyal to the nation's heritage and contributing to the overall development of the UAE.’ UAB follows the values of :
- Customer Focus
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.