Popular Car Loans
Emirates NBD Fixed Deposit New Auto Loan
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 4.61%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 18,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 4.61% and 2.49%
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 250,000 that Emirates NBD bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 4% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is AED 500
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount is provided by Emirates NBD bank
- Low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- Finance can be provided for new as well as used cars
- Maximum repayment period is of 60 months
- Documentation is simple
- Get advantage of starting with lower installments in the initial stage of the loan and then later increase the installments
- Minimum salary requirement is low
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the total amount that is financed by Emirates NBD?
A. Emirates NBD finance up to 80% of the car amount.
Q. What are the important documents that I need to apply for a car loan in Emirates NBD?
A. In order to get loan sanctioned the applicant needs to provide with range of documents like:
1. KYC documents for age, identity and address proof
2. Business assurance proof
3. Income proof
4. Bank statement
5. Partnership deed
Q. Car interest rates are negotiable in Emirates NBD?
A. Yes, interest rates for car loans are not fixed, they can be negotiated if you are loyal customer to a bank and have paid regular payments for previous loans. In such case bank can revise the existing interest rates for you.
Q. Can my loan application get rejected by Emirates NBD?
A. Yes, but only if you have a bad credit score.
Q. What is the tenure for car loan in Emirates NBD?
A. The tenure for car loan in Emirates NBD is for 60 months.
Emirates NBD Bank
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance