Popular Car Loans
Emirates NBD New Staggered Installment Plan
- Repayment period is up to 72 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 2.49%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 5,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 4.61% and 2.49%.
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 250,000 that Emirates NBD bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 4% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is AED 500
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount is provided by Emirates NBD bank
- Low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- Finance can be provided for new as well as used cars
- Maximum repayment period is of 60 months
- Documentation is simple
- Minimum salary requirement is low
- Get advantage of starting with lower installments in the initial stage of the loan and then later increase the installments
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the most that I can borrow from Emirates NBD?
A. It depends on the value of the collateral. On the basis of your credit score and income, you will be able to qualify only for a smaller amount.
Q. Can I get copy of my credit report from Emirates NBD?
A. No, Emirates NBD does not provide copy of your credit report.
Q. What is the minimum credit score we need to apply for car loan in Emirates NBD?
A. Your credit score ranges from 300 to 900, where 300 is least and 900 is best.
Q. Does Emirates NBD bank finance commercial vehicles?
A. Yes, Emirates NBD bank finances commercial vehicles also.
Q. For How long can I finance my vehicle in Emirates NBD bank?
A. You can finance your vehicle for maximum of 72 months.
Emirates NBD Bank
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance