Popular Car Loans
Emirates NBD New Auto Loans for Self Employed
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 2.74%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 25,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 4.97% and 2.74%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 750,000 that Emirates NBD bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 1% of the finance amount
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount is provided by Emirates NBD bank
- Low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- Finance can be provided for new as well as used cars
- Maximum repayment period is of 60 months
- Documentation is simple
- Minimum salary requirement is low
- Get advantage of starting with lower installments in the initial stage of the loan and then later increase the installments
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. In how many days will I get possession of my vehicle?
A. Usually within 24 hours you get your vehicle.
Q. Will I be charged with penalty if I prepay my loan?
A. No, by repaying early you are saving interest.
Q. When are interest rates high for a customer?
A. Interest rates are high when a person does not have good credit history or does not meet any eligibility criteria.
Q. Does Emirates NBD bank finance commercial vehicles?
A. Yes, Emirates NBD bank finance commercial vehicles also.
Q. I am a seasonal worker. Can I still apply for loan in Emirates NBD bank?
A. Yes, as long as you are able to provide proof of your income, you can apply for car loan in Emirates NBD.
Emirates NBD Bank
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance