Popular Car Loans
Emirates NBD Packed New Auto Loan
- Repayment period is up to 72 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 2.49%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 5,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 4.52% and 2.49%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.813
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 250,000 that Emirates NBD bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 4% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is AED 500
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount is provided by Emirates NBD bank
- Low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- Finance can be provided for new as well as used cars
- Maximum repayment period is of 72 months
- Documentation is simple
- Minimum salary requirement is low
- Get advantage of starting with lower installments in the initial stage of the loan and then later increase the installments
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if currently I am bankrupt. Can I still apply for car loan in Emirates NBD?
A. No, Emirates NBD does not provide loan to bankrupted people unless they have had good credit history and collateral.
Q. Is my personal information safe with Emirates NBD?
A. Yes, your personal information stays confidential in Emirates NBD.
Q. What happens if I don’t pay EMI’s on time?
A. If you miss one or two EMI’s then it can be ignored by bank but more than that can affect your credit history and can reduce your chances of obtaining loan in future .
Q. Where must I buy my vehicle from in order to get it financed by Emirates NBD?
A. You must buy your vehicle from Emirates NBD approved dealers.
Q. Does Emirates NBD finance vehicles older than 10 years?
A. In some rare cases it does, these includes classic vintage cars.
Emirates NBD Bank
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance