Popular Car Loans
Other Car Loans From Emirates NBD
Emirates NBD Fixed Deposit Used Auto Loan
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Fixed Deposit Used Auto Loan
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 4.9%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 18,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 8.89% and 4.9%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.815
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 250,000 that Emirates NBD bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 4% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 1% of the finance amount
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount is provided by Emirates NBD bank
- Low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- Finance can be provided for new as well as used cars
- Maximum repayment period is of 60 months
- Documentation is simple
- Get advantage of starting with lower installments in the initial stage of the loan and then later increase the installments
- Minimum salary requirement is low
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Does my age and occupation matter while applying for car finance in Emirates NBD?
A. Yes, you need to be at least 18 years old and should meet bank’s minimum salary requirement to apply for car finance in Emirates NBD.
⭐ What all documents are required to apply for vehicle finance in Emirates NBD?
A. To apply for vehicle finance, we need following documents:
1. 20% down payment is required
2. You should have valid passport and residence visa
3. 3 months latest bank statement
4. Quotation that is addressed to Emirates NBD Bank
⭐ Am I allowed to transfer my car loan multiple times?
A. It is not advisable as it leaves a wrong impression.
⭐ Does bank offer us what we ask for?
A. No, bank only offers 80% of a car value.
⭐ Does taking vehicle finance mean I can’t apply for any other loan?
A. No, you can apply for other loans. However bank will examine your repayment capacity while giving you loan.
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance
Get in touch with Emirates NBD Customer Care