Popular Car Loans
Emirates NBD Murabaha New Auto Finance for Self Employed
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 2.74%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 25,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 4.97% and 2.74%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.812
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 750,000 that Emirates NBD bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 1% of the finance amount
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount is provided by Emirates NBD bank
- Low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- Finance can be provided for new as well as used cars
- Maximum repayment period is of 60 months
- Documentation is simple
- Minimum salary requirement is low
- Get advantage of starting with lower installments in the initial stage of the loan and then later increase the installments
- You get a current account with zero balance
- For the first year you can get a credit card with no annual fees
- Preferential rates for motor insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I apply for car loan while on unemployment?
A. Yes, Emirates NBD helps unemployed applicants in getting a car loan.
Q. Is it safe to submit my personal information over internet?
A. Your personal information is safe with Emirates NBD as the bank’s website has been equipped with advanced security features.
Q. Can a college student get Emirates NBD car loan without job?
A. Yes, if a student is above 18 years then it is possible in some cases to provide car loan to unemployed students.
Q. What will happen if I don’t pay EMI’s on time?
A. You can miss 1 or 2 payments but more then that you will be treated as defaulter by Emirates NBD bank.
Q. Can my loan application get rejected by Emirates NBD Bank?
A. Yes, it can happen if you don’t have good credit history.
Emirates NBD Bank
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance