Popular Car Loans
Emirates NBD Packed Used Auto Loan
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 4.9%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 5,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 8.89% and 4.9%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.815
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 250,000 that Emirates NBD bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 4% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 1% of the finance amount
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount is provided by Emirates NBD bank
- Low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- Finance can be provided for new as well as used cars
- Maximum repayment period is of 60 months
- Documentation is simple
- Minimum salary requirement is low
- You get a complimentary Salik Card of up to AED 500 loaded and free annual registration renewal
- Get advantage of starting with lower installments in the initial stage of the loan and then later increase the installments
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Emirates NBD finance pre-owned vehicles?
A. Yes, Emirates NBD finances pre-owned vehicles also.
Q. In what all ways can I repay my vehicle loan?
A. You can repay vehicle loan in following ways:
2. Direct Debit
3. Post Dated Cheques
Q. What happens if I don’t pay EMI’s on time?
A. If you miss one or two EMI’s then it can be ignored by bank but more than that can affect your credit history and can reduce your chances of obtaining loan in future .
Q. Does my vehicle loan includes insurance and registration charges?
A. No, insurance is not part of the loan amount but registration charges will be included in few of the vehicle loans.
Q. Does Emirates NBD offer 100% finance for my vehicle?
A. No, Emirates NBD offers only 80% finance for your vehicle.
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance