Popular Car Loans
Emirates NBD Murabaha Used Auto Finance for Self Employed
- Repayment period is up to 60 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 3.15%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 25,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 5.71% and 3.15%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.813
- No salary transfer is required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 750,000 that Emirates NBD bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 1% of the finance amount
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount is provided by Emirates NBD bank
- Low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- Finance can be provided for new as well as used cars
- Maximum repayment period is of 60 months
- Documentation is simple
- Get advantage of starting with lower installments in the initial stage of the loan and then later increase the installments
- Minimum salary requirement is low
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Should I get auto finance from a dealer or a bank?
A. You should get a loan wherever you find a better deal and suits your requirements.
Q. Can I get auto finance if I don’t have good credit history?
A. Yes, but you might get charged with higher interest rates as the risk is high in lending you.
Q. While applying for a car loan what does being upside down mean?
A. Being upside down means that when you owe more money to the bank than your car value.
Q. Who should apply for auto finance in Emirates NBD bank?
A. Anyone who has valid driving license and good credit history can apply for auto finance in Emirates NBD bank.
Q. How much loan will I be provided with?
A. Emirates NBD bank can finance upto 80% of the car value.
Emirates NBD Bank
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance