About 72% of the UAE residents are using Credit cards for credit card offers, regular shopping and bill payments which are around 6 million of the UAE population are the regular credit card users. There are nearly 5 million credit cards in circulation. Credit cards are so widely used because of the various offers provided for them, right from the cashback offers on every single usage of the card to the shopping rewards, air miles, skywards benefits, the movie offers and even school fees offers in UAE.
School fees in UAE are definitely a big burden to the majority of the families. Most of the Schools in UAE charge a hefty amount of fee for education, still, parents want to provide the best education to their kids. There are many financial organizations and banks which are being a helping hand by providing offers on school fees payments made using their respective credit cards.
FAB provides a specific card Gems Titanium Credit Card meant for school fees payments with various offers attached to the card.
- Get up to 4.25% off on Gems school fees using Gems Titanium Card
- Get up to 2.5 Stars on every AED spent using Gems card and redeem it for Etihad miles, Skyward Miles, etc.
- Can avail movie tickets for AED 15 during weekdays and AED 20 during weekends
- Get 10% cashback on shopping at shopsmart
- Access to 10+ airport lounges in the Middle East
- Education protection insurance is provided up to AED 500,000 per child
Eligibility and charges:
- Minimum salary: AED 5000
- Interest rates: 3.25%
- Annual fees: Free for life
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) provides the Back to School offer on its credit cards.
- You can get up to AED 1000 cash back. This offer applies to all tuition fees including Nursery, School, University & College.
- This offer is valid from 29 December 2022 to 15 February 2023. T& Cs apply.
- Also, this offer is valid within UAE and also outside of the UAE.
- To use this offer, the customer needs to enroll by sending an SMS BTSC to 4266 from the registered mobile number during the offer period.
The amount of cashback will get to the cardholder as below:
- If the Tuition fee is between 8,000 AED to 14,999.99 AED get AED 200 cashback.
- If the Tuition fee is between 15,000 AED to 29,999.99 AED get AED 400 cashback.
- If the Tuition fee is between 30,000 AED to 49,999.99 AED get AED 600 cashback.
- If the Tuition fee is 50,000 AED & above get AED 1,000 cashback.
With HSBC Cashback Credit Card, you can get up to 2% cashback on all Education Spends & a maximum cashback cap of up to AED 200 per statement cycle
Eligibility and Charges:
- Minimum salary: AED 10,000
- Annual fees: AED 0 (for the first year)
- Interest rate:3.25%
Emirates NBD bank provides the back to school offer on its credit cards. This offer is valid up to 21 September 2023. This offer is applicable to the 44 selected schools by the bank. Check the list of selected schools
Can convert school fee payments to smaller & 0% interest-free installment plans of tenure 3 or 6 or 12 months.
Steps to use the offer:
- Pay the fee
- Login into Mobile or online banking
- Select the tenure & convert it to installments
Also, it offers Taaleem - Zero% Installment Plan on its credit cards, valid until 21 September 2023.
Can convert school fees payments to a 0% installment plan of tenure up to 12 months at American Academy for Girls, Dubai British School Jumeirah Park, Dubai British School Emirates Hills, Dubai British School Jumeirah Park Foundation, Greenfield International School, Jumeira Baccalaureate School, Raha International School - Khalifa City Campus, Raha International School - Garden Campus, Uptown International School.
The minimum transaction amount is AED 1000.
Emirates Islamic cashback plus credit card offers up to 10% cash back on university & school fees. The offer is valid across UAE & Overseas.
The maximum cap of cashback is 200 AED per month for education spent.
The percentage of cashback will get on education spent by the cardholder is as below:
If the Monthly spend is between 3,000 AED to 9,999.99 AED get 3% cashback.
If the Monthly spend is between 10,000 AED to 17,499.99 AED get 5% cashback.
If the Monthly spend is between 15,500 AED & above get 10% cashback.
Also, Emirates Islamic bank offers Easy Payment Plans with a tenure of up to 12 months on its credit cards. The offer is valid up to 31 December 2023.
Can convert school fees payments to 0 % installment plans at Al Ahliyah Private Schools LLC,
American Academy School – Al Mizhar,
Al Noor International School,
Al Sanawbar School,
Aspen Heights British School,
Brighton College Al Ain,
Bukhatir Education Advancement & Management International (BEAM),
International School of Creative Science Pvt, Muwailah,
International School of Creative Science, Nad Al Sheba,
American School of Creative Science Pvt, Maliha,
American School of Creative Science, Al Barsha,
American School of Creative Science Pvt, Al Layyah,
BYJU'S The Learning App(More ideas),
Dar Al Marefa Private School,
Dubai British School – Emirates Hills,
Dubai British School – Jumeirah Park,
Dubai British Foundation School – Jumeriah Island,
Dubai Schools – Mirdiff,
Dubai Schools – Al Barsha,
Greenfield International School – Dubai Investment Park,
Greenwood International School,
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University,
Jumeira Baccalaureate School – Jumeirah,
Raha International School – Raha Gardens,
Kent College (School Fees),
The British University In Dubai,
The Coaches Training Institute,
University Of Dubai. T&Cs apply.
For some schools processing fee is applicable. for some schools, the customer has to raise the EPP request on the merchant platform.
Samba Credit Card users can pay education fees using the card and avail benefits as well. Can convert school fees payments to 0% installment plan of tenure up to 12 months at Kingdom Schools. (Offer valid till October 2021)
- The minimum transaction amount is AED 1000
Eligibility and charges:
- Minimum salary: AED 10,000
- Annual fees: AED 0 (onwards)
- Interest rate: 2.99%