Last Updated on 17 April 2023
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
ADIB Cashback Visa Platinum Card
Cashback Visa Platinum Card
- You can avail 4 supplementary cards with this card.
- Convenience to make your card payments in any of ADIB branches.
- This card is also an islamic card
- You can get free supplementary cards for your family with this card.
- The Forex rate stands at 2.3%
- You get free grace period up to 55 days to repay your complete outstanding balance.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 5000 to avail this card.
- You can transfer your balance at a rate of 3% or for AED 300.
- Annual fee is free for one year and AED 1000 is charged from the second year onwards.
- Get free road side assistance.
- Withdraw 100% of your credit limit as cash.
- Get SMS alerts for all your transactions.
- Access to airport lounges worldwide via veloce lounge.
- Avail facilities such as road side assistance with this card.
- There is no minimum spend required to receive cashback from this card.
- Avail Valet parking services with this card.
- Get unlimited 1% cashback on all your major spends done with this card.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is Co-branded card?
A. Any card that is offered by a card company, and which has a logo or name of a partner who has agreed to be the co brand of that card is called Co branded card.
⭐ How many Valet parking services can I avail with this card?
A. You can avail 4 valet parking services in a month in Dubai and Abu dhabi
⭐ Can I take more than 4 supplementary cards?
A. Yes you can, but for every card more than 4 cards you need to pay a fee of AED 500.
⭐ Where can I avail Valet Parking services with this card?
A. You can avail Valet parking services in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
⭐ Can I avail valet parking service with my supplementary card?
A. You can avail valet parking service with your supplementary card.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care
Product of the Month