Popular Credit Cards
ADIB Etisalat Gold Card
- Special merchants for this card are Service Petrol Stations, Religious Organisations, Education, Utilities, Real Estage agents, Supermarkets and Government services.
- You can avail 4 supplementary cards with this card.
- Convenience to make your card payments in any of ADIB branches.
- This is an Islamic card.
- This card enables salary transfers
- You can redeem your Etisalat reward points for payment of your Etisalat services.
- The Forex rate on this card is 3%
- You get a grace period of 55 days for the payment of your outstanding bill.
- You need to have a minimum salary of AED 5000
- You can transfer your outstanding balance at the rate of 3% or AED 300.
- There is an annual fee of AED 299 for this card.
- Etisalat MyPackage plan for even more points.
- Withdraw 100% of finance limit as cash.
- Convenience to make payments at ADIB branches, CCDM, UAE Exchange, Al Ansari exchange and Al Fardan Exchange.
- 20,000 sign up reward points equivalent to more than 10 hours of UAE talktime.
- For non self funded cards, earn 3 Etisalat smiles points, for every Dirham spent locally and internationally on this card. So every AED 100 spent would be equal to 10 minutes of UAE talk time.
- For non self funded cards, earn 1 Etisalat smiles points, for every Dirham spent on a specific merchant. So every AED 100 spent would be equal to 3 minutes of UAE talk time.
- For self funded cards, earn 2 Etisalat smiles points, for every Dirham spent on a specific merchant. So every AED 100 spent would be equal to 6 minutes of UAE talk time.
- For self funded cards, earn 1 Etisalat smiles points, for every Dirham spent on a specific merchant. So every AED 100 spent would be equal to 3 minutes of UAE talk time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I redeem my Etisalat smile points against any payments?
A. Yes. You can redeem your smile points for payments like Mobile bills, Supermarkets, e-life bills,Car hires, Restaurants, Retail stores, Online rewards shop and Hotels.
Q. Can I use my Credit card abroad?
A. Yes, you can use your credit card abroad with the same restrictions as your home country. You have to pay a foreign transaction fee every time you use your credit card in a foreign country.
Q. In what all airports can I access airport lounges?
A. You can know the list of airports, by logging onto Veluce Home. Just enter your card details and get to know the entire list.
Q. Can we renew our card?
A. Yes you can renew the card, but on the sole discretion of the bank and under a new arrangement.
Q. What is the maximum number of points that I can earn through reward points?
A. You can earn a maximum of 600,000 points per month.