Popular Credit Cards
ADIB Spice Card for Expats
- Up to 25% dining discounts
- Get cashback of up to 9% on your spendings
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 3%
- Profit rate is 3.09% per month. and free grace period up to 55 days to repay your outstanding balance.
- Minimum salary of AED 12000 per month is required to be eligible.
- A balance transfer fee of 3% or AED 300 will apply; No profit for the first 12 months.
- The annual fee applicable on this card is AED 199.
- Get up to 9% cashback on your spends
- Avail dining offers of up to 25% at participating restaurants
- Convert your jewelry purchases into easy monthly installments of up to 6 months at 0% profit rate at participating outlets
- Avail Priceless Arabia offers from MasterCard.
- Get up to 9% cashback on all restaurant spends, 7% cashback on supermarket and grocery spends, 4% cashback on fuel and 1% cashback on all utility payments. Minimum monthly spend of AED 3,000 (in the statement cycle) is required to avail cashback. Maximum cashback of AED 50 on utility payments, AED 200 on restaurant spends, AED 50 on fuel and AED 100 on grocery spends can be earned.
- Earn 1 reward point for every 1 AED spend on your card domestically, and earn 2 reward points on every 1 AED spent internationally.Points can be redeemed towards airline tickets, shopping mall vouchers, and much more.
- ADIB Reward Points can be redeemed for airline tickets.
- ADIB Reward Program