Last Updated on 19 April 2023
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
ADIB Spice Card for Expats
Spice Card for Expats
- Up to 25% dining discounts
- Get cashback of up to 9% on your spendings
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.3%
- Profit rate is 3.09% per month. and free grace period up to 55 days to repay your outstanding balance.
- Minimum salary of AED 12000 per month is required to be eligible.
- A balance transfer fee of 3% or AED 300 will apply; No profit for the first 12 months.
- The annual fee applicable on this card is AED 199.
- Get up to 9% cashback on your spends
- Avail dining offers of up to 25% at participating restaurants
- Convert your jewelry purchases into easy monthly installments of up to 6 months at 0% profit rate at participating outlets
- Avail Priceless Arabia offers from MasterCard.
- Get up to 9% cashback on all restaurant spends, 7% cashback on supermarket and grocery spends, 4% cashback on fuel and 1% cashback on all utility payments. Minimum monthly spend of AED 3,000 (in the statement cycle) is required to avail cashback.
- Earn 1 reward point for every 1 AED spend on your card domestically, and earn 2 reward points on every 1 AED spent internationally.Points can be redeemed towards airline tickets, shopping mall vouchers, and much more.
- ADIB Reward Points can be redeemed for airline tickets.
- ADIB Reward Program
- ADIB Reward Program
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care
Product of the Month