Top Home Loans
National Bank of Fujairah Islamic Ijarah Mortgage
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Islamic Ijarah Mortgage
- High finance amount
- Low interest rates
- Quick processing
- This follows shariah compliant
- Minimum salary of AED 20000 is required
- Home Finance is provided at a fixed interest rate of 1.92%
- Home Finance is provided on a reducing interest rate of 3.75%
- Salary transfer to NBF Current account is mandatory
- Maximum loan amount provided is AED 20000000
- Property and Life insurance is mandatory
- 1% of the total loan amount is charged as processing fees
- The loan is provided for a maximum tenure of 25 years
- 20% of the property value should be paid as the down payment
- Both UAE Nationals and Expats are eligible 1% of outstanding loan amount is charged on early settlement of the loan
- The finance is provided on low-profit rates
- Low down payment requirement
- Provides finance on leasehold properties too
- Refinance is available
- Can get a loan against the property
- Can get pre-approval details
- Quick processing
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What are the required documents to prove my employment?
A. You need to provide your salary certificate and latest 6 months bank statements.
⭐ Can I have anyone of my family co-borrowers?
A. Yes, you can add maximum 4 members of your family as co-borrowers.
⭐ Are self-employed individuals eligible?
A. Yes, NBF provides a home finance to self-employed individuals too.
⭐ Are non-residents eligible?
A. No, for a home loan in NBF you need to be a UAE resident.
⭐ Is getting your property insured mandatory?
A. Yes, both life and property insurance are mandatory.
⭐ Can I get a loan for leasehold property?
A. Yes, NBF provides loan for leasehold properties.
⭐ Can I get a loan for buying under construction properties?
A. Yes, NBF provides loan for buying under construction properties.
⭐ Is salary transfer to NBF account mandatory?
A. Yes, salary transfer to NBF current account is mandatory.
⭐ What is the maximum age to be eligible for NBF home loan?
A. The maximum age limit to be eligible for NBF home loan is 65 yrs.
⭐ What is the minimum age to be eligible for NBF home loan?
A. To be eligible for NBF home loan you need to be of minimum 21 yrs.
Fujairah, an emirate on the east coast of UAE, known for its beaches and home to the massive Sheikh Zayed Mosque is one of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. National Bank of Fujairah (NBF) was established in the year 1982 and is one of the fastest-growing banks in the UAE. The values followed by the bank are :
- Play a proactive role in the development of the community
- Provide customers competitive financial services.
- Create a work environment that helps the employees develop – personally and professionally.
Get in touch with National Bank of Fujairah Customer Care