Popular Car Loans
Standard Chartered Saadiq New Auto Finance
- Repayment period is up to 84 months
- Interest rate for the given finance is 2.49%
- Minimum salary requirement is AED 5,000
- The reducing rate and the flat rate is 4.72% and 2.49%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- Salary transfer is not required
- Maximum loan amount is AED 1,000,000 that Standard Chartered Bank can provide
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Processing fee is 1% of the finance amount
- About 20% down payment is required for this finance
- High finance amount is provided by Standard Chartered Bank
- Low minimum salary requirement is there for given finance
- Finance can be provided for new as well as used cars
- Maximum repayment period is of 84 months
- Documentation is simple
- Loan can be provided upto 100% vehicle price
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if I am self employed. Will I still be able to get loan from Standard Chartered Bank?
A. Yes, Standard Chartered Bank provides loan to self employed individuals also.
Q. Is my information secured with Standard Chartered Bank?
A. Yes, your information is secured in Standard Chartered Bank secure server.
Q. How are car finance rates decided by Standard Chartered Bank?
A. Rates for your car loan is decided on the following basis:
1. Credit History
2. Monthly income
3. High debt
Q.What is the tenure for used car loan is Standard Chartered Bank?
A. Tenure for used car loans in Standard Chartered Bank is up to 84 months.
Q. How much car loan will I be eligible for in Standard Chartered Bank?
A. For the given finance you can get 100% of the car value as loan amount.
A leading international banking group, with a rich history of over 150 years, Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) has been present in the UAE since 1958. SCB offers a range of products under Islamic and Conventional banking and is one of the leading financial institutions in UAE. Their main objective is ‘to offer outstanding value to customers and clients by providing a knowledgeable, efficient and reliable service in a personal, helpful and responsive manner’.
Corporate Values of the Standard Chartered Bank:
- Reliability in Service
- Personal Approach
- Helpful and Responsive Mannerisms