Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card
Last Updated on 16 November 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Platinum Credit Card
- Emirates NBD Credit Card gives you the flexibility to pay as little as 5% of the outstanding balance each month, and carry forward the balance to the next statement.
- Enjoy instant cash option up to 50%.
- Protect plus insurance.
- The Emirates NBD Installment plan.
- Utility bill payments only in UAE.
- Forex rate stands at 1.99%
- You get an interest free period of 55 days.
- You need to pay a minimum amount of 5% or AED 100.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 12,000
- You can balance your transfer at the rate of 0.8% with a choice of 3 to 36 months.
- There is an annual fee of AED 700.
- Complimentary access to over 10 VIP lounges in UAE, KSA, Jordan, Kuwait and Egypt.
- Access to business facilities-email, Internet, phones, fax machines, and conference space in some lounges.
- Enjoy 30% off on your Cleartrip travel booking.
- Mastercard buy one get one free offers.
- Reebonz Online Shopping Privileges.
- 15% off any order when you shop online with MarkaVIP across Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain.
- MYUS Premium Shipping Discounts.
- MasterCard Platinum offers strong insurance benefits that are valuable to cardholders of this segment.
- For every AED 100 retail spend on your card, you will earn 2 Plus Points.
- Concierge Desk.
- Complimentary Valet Parking Service.
- You can enjoy complimentary golf at five golf courses across UAE.
- Up to 30% at over 2,000 restaurants across the UAE , Middle East and Europe.
- You can earn up to 1.5 Plus Points for every AED 100 spend.
- You can redeem points for vouchers from popular merchants,cashback or annual fee waiver and frequent flyer miles.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What all services does Complimentary lounge service include?
A. You can access to business facilities—email, Internet, phones, fax machines, and conference space in some lounges andComplimentary refreshments and snacks
⭐ What are the interest rates to pay outstanding balance of the card?
A. You can choose to pay 5%, 10%, 25%, 50% or 100% of your card outstanding balance every month.
⭐ Is there a minimum required spend to avail complimentary airport lounge service?
A. You are required to spend AED 5000 in average in the last three months to avail this service.
⭐ Can I apply for a credit card if my company is not listed with you?
A. Yes, you can. Listing your company is not a mandatory requirement to be eligible for a credit card. However, we do recommend that companies get listed, as this impacts approval rate, credit limit and also documentation requirements.
⭐ Which restaurants are on the list of Bon Appetite offer?
A. To know more about the restaurants in the list, visit NBD Card Privileges
Get in touch with Emirates NBD Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.