Last Updated on 04 May 2023
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Emirates NBD Skywards Signature Card
Skywards Signature Card
- Get travel and lifestyle offers with skyward miles.
- Emirates NBD Credit Card gives you the flexibility to pay as little as 5% of the outstanding balance each month, and carry forward the balance to the next statement.
- Enjoy instant cash option up to 50%.
- Protect plus insurance.
- Enjoy the The Emirates NBD Installment plan.
- Avail easy Utility bill payments only in UAE.
- Avail free purchase protection and extended warranty with this card.
- Avail good offers with Emirates Airlines.
- The Forex rate applicable on this card is 1.99%
- Your Emirates NBD Credit Card gives you a maximum of 55 interest-free days, provided you continue to pay your outstanding balance in full, by the due date.
- You need to pay a minimum balance of 5% of the outstanding balance or AED 100, whichever is higher.
- You are required to have a minimum salary of AED 15,000.
- The annual fee of this card is AED 735
- Get up to 40000 skyward miles as welcome bonus
- International medical and travel insurance.
- Use Visa Signature card to pay for your travel and you will receive complimentary travel insurance in respect of that trip.
- Enjoy unlimited access to over 1000 premium airport lounges in more than 300 cities worldwide.
- Get the help NBD Concierge Desk and avail benefits.
- Four Complimentary Valet Parking Service.
- Golf Privileges for Golf lovers.
- Exclusive offers on Emirates.ae.
- Health Club Privileges.
- Salik Auto Top Up with this card.
- Discounts on air tickets and holiday packages.
- Enjoy 30% discount on dining.
Emirates NBD Credit Card offers the New Credit Shield Pro feature includes
- 0.99% on monthly fee on outstanding balance- Each card holder can get decease cover up to AED 300,000- In case of hospitalization get AED 100 pay out per day. T&Cs apply
- You can earn 0.75 mile on every spend of USD 1 on any local retail spendings with this card.
- You can earn 1 mile on every spend of USD 1 on international retail spends.
- You can also earn 1.5 miles for USD 1 spend on Emirates Airlines website.
- Avail 40,000 miles with this card.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Do I earn any express miles on this card?
A. No, you earn express miles only on Skywards Infinite card.
⭐ Does Multi travel insurance apply only for Emirates?
A. No. Multi travel insurance applies for any airline that you travel from, by booking the airline ticket from this card.
⭐ How are miles awarded for international retail spends and spends on Government services?
A. All transactions done internationally, will earn normal reward points. However miles will be transferred in two steps: Normal category miles will get awarded with regular monthly transfers and balance miles will be awarded along with the bonus miles for the month.
⭐ How should I submit a claim to avail the protect plus insurance on my card?
A. You can contact ADNIC Centre on 800 8040 which is a toll free number.
⭐ Is the Protect plus insurance applicable for both Primary & Secondary card insurance?
A. No, The Supplementary card holders are not covered under this scheme.
Get in touch with Emirates NBD Customer Care