Last Updated on 18 December 2022
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
Titanium Credit Card
- Your Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card gives you the flexibility to pay as little as 5% of the outstanding balance each month, and carry forward the balance to the next statement.
- Enjoy instant access to up to 50% of your credit limit as cash with your Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card.
- Protect plus insurance.
- Enjoy and avail The Emirates NBD Installment plan.
- Enjoy paying Utility bill using various options.
- Get unlimited lounge access across middle east.
- Avail options like Instant cash, Credit shield and free 24/7 roadside assistance.
- The Forex rate stands at 1.99%
- You can avail an interest free period of up to 55 days.
- You need to pay a minimum amount of 5% of the outstanding balance or AED 100, whichever is higher.
- You need to have a minimum salary of AED 5000 to avail this card.
- You can transfer your balance at the rate 0.8%, with a choice of 3 to 36 months.
- The annual fee of this card is AED 420.
- Get up to 40% discount at 100 Golf courses worldwide.
- Your Titanium Card provides the most convenient option for RTA Salik Auto top up.
- Up to 30% off at over 2000 restaurants across the UAE.
- Get 3% discount on air tickets and up to 10% discount on holiday packages through the Emirates NBD Travel Desk.
- For every AED 100 retail spend on your card, you will earn 1 Plus Points.
- Complimentary access to over 10 VIP lounges in UAE, KSA, Jordan, Kuwait and Egypt.
- MasterCard buy 1 get 1 offers.
- 15% off any order when you shop online with MarkaVIP across Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain.
- Card fraud protection.
Emirates NBD Credit Card offers the New Credit Shield Pro feature includes
- 0.99% on monthly fee on outstanding balance- Each cardholder can get decease cover up to AED 300,000- In case of hospitalization get AED 100 pay out per day. T&Cs apply
- Plus points can be redeemed for cashback.
- Earn 1 plus point for every AED 100 spend.
- You can redeem your points with various merchants like supermarkets, cashback, frequent flyer miles etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How can I reset my credit card PIN?
A. You can call 600 54 0000, to reset the PIN.
⭐ How can I report a fraud transaction on my credit card?
A. You need to notify the bank within 30 days of the happening of the fraud transaction. You need to fill the cardholder dispute form with all the supporting documentation upon the requests of the bank and email it to email@example.com
⭐ What kind of an additional software do I need to view my E-statement?
A. You require Adobe Acrobat reader version 6.0 to view your credit card statement.
⭐ What is the timeframe to process a Balance Transfer?
A. The balance transfer takes about 2-3 days
⭐ Is there a benefit of balance transfer?
A. Balance transfer helps you in easier management of finances by consolidating all your credit card balances to your Emirates NBD Credit card.
Get in touch with Emirates NBD Customer Care