Last Updated on 03 February 2022
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Mashreq Cashback Credit Card
Cashback Credit Card
- Provides high cashback with no restrictions
- Get high dining offers
- 5% is the outstanding bill is the minimum payment amount
- 3.33% is charged as interest rate
- Minimum income of AED 5000 is needed
- No Annual Fees are charged
- Ultimate cashback is provided on all purchases
- No annual fee is charged for life
- 5% cashback is provided on dining expenses in the UAE
- 2% cashback is provided on international purchases
- 1% cashback is provided on local expenses
- Get 20% cashback at Zomato, Netflix, etc. for the first 6 months
- Avail discounts at DragonFly & Dine Programme
- Wide range of deals and discounts on Visa app at restaurants, entertainment, travel booking and much more
- Can get upto 30% off at restaurants through Mashreq Flavours
- Provides PayProtect Insurance
- Get AED 500 cashback is offered for new customers as a welcome bonus (on spending AED 4500 in Acquisition month + 2 months of card activation)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there a minimum spending requirement on the cashback?
A. No. There is no minimum spending requirement on the cashback.
Q. Is there any minimum cashback required to redeem?
A. Minimum cashback of AED 100 is required to redeem.
Q.What is the validity of cashback?
A. The cashback is valid of 3 years from the time it is added to the account.
Q. Can cashback be earned on supplementary cards as well?
A. Yes. Supplementary cardholders are also eligible to earn cashback.
Q. What is the annual fee charged on the supplementary card?
A. There is no annual fee charged on the supplementary cards.
Get in touch with Mashreq Customer Care
Product of the Month