Mashreq Platinum Elite Credit Card
Last Updated on 15 November 2019
This product is valid by the Bank
- Earn Salaam points on every dirham spent
- Avail exclusive Elite benefits
- Monthly minimum salary of AED 10000 is required
- Annual fees of AED 650 is charged
- Get 3 Salaam points per 1 AED spent anywhere in the world
- Can access more than 500 airport lounges worldwide
- Get 3 free pickup & drop facility to airport
- Get free access to fitness first clubs
- Get high privileged services at luxury spas, restaurants, etc.
- Free travel insurance is provided
- Get 50% off at selected Restaurants, Fitness Centers, Spa, Entertainment, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many free access can be availed to the airport lounge?
A. Every year 8 free access to airport lounge are provided.
Q. What is the criterion to avail free airport lounge benefits?
A. Free access to airport lounge is provided only on paying annual fees.
Q. What are the charges on accessing the airport lounge beyond the free limit?
A. If the annual fees is paid, $3.25 is charged for each visit of the airport lounge beyond the free limit.
Q. What are the charges to access airport lounge if the annual fees is not paid?
A. If the annual fees is not paid, AED 99 is charged on visiting airport lounge.
Q. What is the validity of the Salaam points?
A. Salaam points are valid for 3 years from the date of activation.
Q. Is the travel protection provided on supplementary cards as well?
A. Yes, travel protection is provided for free on supplementary cards also.
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.