Last Updated on 02 July 2021
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Mashreq Corporate Credit Card
Corporate Credit Card
- Exclusive credit cards provided for the employees of an organization
- Provides two different cards i.e., Corporate Purchase Card and Corporate Travel & Entertainment Card
- Provides a high range of benefits to the employees
- 3.25% is charged as retail interest rate
- Provided for free with no setup cost
- Can get SMS notification if the credit limit has reached 80%
- Protection of company in case of any misuse of the card with an insurance of $25000 per employee and $1,600,000 per company
- Travel and accidental insurance
- Access to airport lounges
- Can get up to 30% OFF on dining at selected restaurants
- Can get discounts on air tickets, hotels and other travel bookings
- Can avail travel, dining and other benefits from Priceless Arabia
- Can get the company’s logo printed on the card
- No annual fees charged on supplementary cards as well
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How many interest-free days are provided?
A. Can get up to 51 days of interest-free days.
⭐ Can I avail online transactions facility?
A. Yes. Can get access to Mashreq Online.
⭐ Can I use the card for government-related payments?
A. Yes. Mashreq corporate card can be used for government-related payments.
⭐ What is the interest rate charged on a cash advance?
A. 3.75% per month is charged as the interest rate on cash advance.
⭐ What are the fees charged on a cash advance?
A. 3% of the advance amount or AED 200(whichever is higher)is charged as the fee on cash advance.
⭐ What are the charges on late payment?
A. AED 230 is charged as late payment fees.
Get in touch with Mashreq Customer Care
Product of the Month