Last Updated on 28 June 2022
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Mashreq Solitaire Credit Card
Solitaire Credit Card
- Mashreq Solitaire card offers the most luxurious rewards and benefits.
- This program allows you to turn everyday spends into rich rewards and benefits.
- This card comes with the latest technology for the comfort of the customers.
- This card also comes with easy payment plans.
- You can also take up benefits without incurring an extra fee.
- The Forex rate stands at 2.79% for this card.
- 3.33% p.m. for the first 6 months is charged as interest rate. Up to 3.69% p.m. thereafter.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 25000 to get Mashreq Solitaire card.
- Balance transfer can be availed at low interest rates
- AED 1500 is charged as annual fee
- You can avail 6 complimentary golf benefits with this card.
- Unlimited free access to 900+ airport lounges globally.
- Dining discounts at UAE's premium restaurants.
- Complimentary valet parking at premium locations in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Avail Airport pick up and drop from and to Dubai International Airport Terminals.
- Complimentary access to fitness first outlets across UAE.
- Avail exclusive benefits such as free in-room internet, VIP guest status at a collection of world-class luxury hotels & resorts in the UAE and best available room rates.
- Avail 24/7 concierge services along with the ticket you book with this card.
- Get facilities such as multi-trip travel insurance, credit shield, pay protect, easy cash and more.
- Get 50% off on movie tickets at VOX cinemas and Reel Cinemas. (Minimum spend of AED 10,000 is required per month)
- Get AED 2500 cashback is offered as welcome bonus for new customers on spending AED 4500 in Acquisition month + 2 months of card activation
- Get 20% cashback on Zomato
- Get 6 Salaam Points per AED spent on non-AED international expenses using the Mashreq Solitaire Card
- Earn 4 Salaam Points per AED spent on travel, duty-free, airlines, hotels bookings, etc
- Earn 2 Salaam Points per AED spent in UAE
- Earn 1 Salaam Point per AED spent on utility payments, education, govt bills, etc.
- Salaam Carats can be redeemed for any flight ticket to any destination for any airline at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is there a minimum spend requirement to avail Valet parking?
A. Yes. You need to have a cumulative bill of AED 10,000 to avail Valet Parking benefits.
⭐ For how many days can I avail multi trip travel insurance?
A. You can avail multi trip travel insurance for 90 days valid.
⭐ What is pay protect?
A. Pay protect is like an insurance program that helps you with an equivalent amount to help with your financial needs.
⭐ What does pay protect cover?
A. Pay protect covers Involuntary loss of employment, Critical illness and Death.
⭐ How much amount does Pay protect cover for a death of any person?
A. Pay protect covers an amount of AED 50,000 for a death of a person.
Get in touch with Mashreq Customer Care