Mashreq Solitaire Credit Card
Last Updated on 08 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Solitaire Credit Card
- Mashreq card offers the most luxurious rewards and benefits.
- This program allows you to turn everyday spends into rich rewards and benefits.
- This card comes with a latest technology for the comfort of the customers.
- This card also comes with easy payment plans.
- You can also take up benefits without incurring any extra fee.
- The Forex rate stands at 2.79% for this card.
- You get an interest free period of 56 days.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 25000 to avail this card.
- Balance transfer can be availed at low interest rates
- The annual fee applicable on this card is AED 1575.
- You can avail complimentary golf benefits with this card.
- Unlimited free access to 650 airport lounges globally.
- Dining discounts at UAE's premium restaurants.
- Complimentary valet parking at premium locations in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Avail Airport pick up and drop from and to Dubai International Airport Terminals.
- Complimentary access to fitness first outlets across UAE.
- Avail exclusive benefits such as free in-room internet, VIP guest status at a collection of world class luxury hotels & resorts in the UAE and best available room rates.
- Avail 24/7 concierge services along with the ticket you book with this card.
- Get facilities such as multi trip travel insurance, credit shield, pay protect, easy cash and more.
- You get 5 salaam carats on local purchases and 10 salam carats on international purchases for every dirham you spend.
- Salaam carats can be redeemed over 100 luxury brands with this card.
- Salaam carats can be redeemed for cash for over 2200 beauty and health products.
- Salaam Carats can be redeemed for any flight ticket to any destination for any airline at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is there a minimum spend requirement to avail Valet parking?
A. Yes. You need to have a cumulative bill of AED 10,000 to avail Valet Parking benefits.
⭐ For how many days can I avail multi trip travel insurance?
A. You can avail multi trip travel insurance for 90 days valid.
⭐ What is pay protect?
A. Pay protect is like an insurance program that helps you with an equivalent amount to help with your financial needs.
⭐ What does pay protect cover?
A. Pay protect covers Involuntary loss of employment, Critical illness and Death.
⭐ How much amount does Pay protect cover for a death of any person?
A. Pay protect covers an amount of AED 50,000 for a death of a person.
Get in touch with Mashreq Customer Care
Ask questions and share your comments
We encourage our users to have discussion on questions they might have on financial products and help other users by sharing their insights. Kindly help us in making this site useful. We don't encourage any spam posts here. This is a public forum, so we request you to be safe by not disclosing personal information such as bank account or phone numbers etc. Please follow our posting guidelines. All the comments posted under MyMoneySouq official account are not reviewed by the financial institutions.