Top Home Loans
Other Home Loans From ADIB
ADIB Home Finance for Expats
This product is valid by the Bank
Home Finance for Expats
Early Settlement Fee
Repayments Up To
- Salary transfer is not mandatory
- High benefits on salary transfer
- Low/no partial settlement fees
- Both self-employed and salaried individuals are eligible Minimum turnover of AED 3 Million is required for self-employed individuals Minimum age of 21 yrs is required Any additional earnings must be verified
- Minimum salary of AED 15000 is required for salaried individuals
- The loan is provided at a fixed interest rate of 2.06%
- The loan is provided at a reducing interest rate of 3.75%
- Transfering your salary to ADIB Bank account is not required
- Finance is provided for a maximum tenure of 25 years
- Insurance is mandatory
- No processing fees are charged
- Maximum loan amount of AED 10000000 is provided
- 25% of the property value should be paid as down payment
- 1% of the total loan amount is charged as early settlement fees
- Additionals benefits like ADIB Priority status, finance for additional costs are provided for salary transfer customers
- Can add a joint account holder
- Buyout loan facility is available
- A grace period of 6 months is provided for salaried individuals
- No processing fees are associated
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the early settlement fees charged?
A. 1% of the finance provided is charged as early settlement fees but if you are going to sell the property then no charges for early settlement.
Q. Can I transfer my existing mortgage loan to ADIB?
A. Yes, Buyout loan facility is available at ADIB.
Q. Can I get finance for under construction properties?
A. Yes, ADIB provides finance for under construction property for only UAE Nationals.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for getting finance on under construction property?
A. Only UAE Nationals with a minimum age of 21 years are eligible for getting finance for under construction property.
Q. I’m not UAE Resident. Can I apply for home finance at ADIB?
A. Yes, ADIB provides home finance for Non-UAE Residents too.
Q. What is the maximum finance provided for Expats?
A. For expats, a maximum finance of AED 15 Million is provided.
Q. What is the finance provided for Non-Residents?
A. For Non Residents 50% of the property value is provided as finance.
Q. I’m not a UAE resident. Do I need to have any income in UAE to get a home loan in ADIB?
A. No, for Non-UAE residents for getting a home loan in ADIB income in UAE is not required.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.