Top Home Loans
Other Home Loans From ADIB
ADIB Home Finance for Expats
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Home Finance for Expats
- Salary transfer is not mandatory
- High benefits on salary transfer
- Low/no partial settlement fees
- Both self-employed and salaried individuals are eligible Minimum turnover of AED 3 Million is required for self-employed individuals Minimum age of 21 yrs is required Any additional earnings must be verified
- Minimum salary of AED 15000 is required for salaried individuals
- The loan is provided at a fixed interest rate of 2.06%
- The loan is provided at a reducing interest rate of 3.75%
- Transfering your salary to ADIB Bank account is not required
- Finance is provided for a maximum tenure of 25 years
- Insurance is mandatory
- No processing fees are charged
- Maximum loan amount of AED 10000000 is provided
- 25% of the property value should be paid as down payment
- 1% of the total loan amount is charged as early settlement fees
- Additionals benefits like ADIB Priority status, finance for additional costs are provided for salary transfer customers
- Can add a joint account holder
- Buyout loan facility is available
- A grace period of 6 months is provided for salaried individuals
- No processing fees are associated
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is the early settlement fees charged?
A. 1% of the finance provided is charged as early settlement fees but if you are going to sell the property then no charges for early settlement.
⭐ Can I transfer my existing mortgage loan to ADIB?
A. Yes, Buyout loan facility is available at ADIB.
⭐ Can I get finance for under construction properties?
A. Yes, ADIB provides finance for under construction property for only UAE Nationals.
⭐ What is the eligibility criteria for getting finance on under construction property?
A. Only UAE Nationals with a minimum age of 21 years are eligible for getting finance for under construction property.
⭐ I’m not UAE Resident. Can I apply for home finance at ADIB?
A. Yes, ADIB provides home finance for Non-UAE Residents too.
⭐ What is the maximum finance provided for Expats?
A. For expats, a maximum finance of AED 15 Million is provided.
⭐ What is the finance provided for Non-Residents?
A. For Non Residents 50% of the property value is provided as finance.
⭐ I’m not a UAE resident. Do I need to have any income in UAE to get a home loan in ADIB?
A. No, for Non-UAE residents for getting a home loan in ADIB income in UAE is not required.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care