Top Business Loans
Other Business Loans From ADCB
ADCB Islamic Business Insta Finance
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Islamic Business Insta Finance
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 17% and 9.37%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- Provides maximum finance amount of up to AED 2,000,000
- Early settlement fee is 5% of the loan amount
- Processing fee is 2% of the loan amount
- Repayment period is up to 36 months
- Provides minimum finance amount of up to AED 50,000
- The maximum annual sales turnover limit you need to have to be eligible for this finance is AED 150,000,000
- Minimum annual sales turnover of AED 1,000,000 is needed to apply for this finance
- There is a requirement to have an account in ADCB bank to apply for this finance
- After successful submission of documents, within next 7 working days the bank will approve the loan
- Trade License should be valid
- Application form
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit passport copies while applying for the finance
- All the partners and local partners are required to submit Emirates ID while applying for the finance
- Audited financials of last 2 years have to be submitted to the bank
- Bank statements of last 6 months have to be submitted to the bank
- Finance amount is high
- Long and flexible repayment period is provided by bank
- Pre approved credit card is provided along with this scheme
- Documentation process is simple and easy
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What happens after I submit an application form in ADCB bank?
A. Once you submit your application, ADCB bank provides you with an indicative letter of offer.
⭐ Does ADCB bank has restrictions on who can borrow from them?
A. The borrower must be a company or, if an individual is borrowing then it must be used for the given purpose only.
⭐ How does the bank decide my payment schedule?
A. Payment schedule can be daily, weekly or monthly basis, depending on borrowers interest.
⭐ When is the first payment due on my business loan?
A. First payment is due 30 days after your loan gets sanctioned.
⭐ What will happen if I miss an EMI payment in ADCB bank?
A. If you miss one EMI, it can be ignored by bank but more than that will affect your credit score.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), features in the Forbes list of top 1000 biggest public companies. It provides retail, commercial, Islamic banking and other financial services to people. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the bank operates on five strategic pillars:
- UAE-centric approach with controlled internationalization
- Sustainability through growth of liabilities
- Culture of efficiency and service excellence
- Follow a pre-defined risk strategy
- Focuses on staff
ADCB offers three categories of services:
- Privilege Club
The services and charges vary depending on the category in which you choose to bank with them.
Get in touch with ADCB Customer Care