Top Home Loans
Other Home Loans From Arab Bank
Arab Bank Non Resident Housing Loan
This product is valid by the Bank
Non Resident Housing Loan
Early Settlement Fee
Repayments Up To
- Property insurance is not mandatory
- Salary transfer is not compulsory
- Free credit card
- Expats from Jordan, Palestine, and Lebanon are eligible
- Minimum salary of AED 15000 is required
- Home Finance is provided at a fixed interest rate of 3.85%
- Home Finance is provided on a reducing interest rate of 6.99%
- Salary transfer to Arab Bank account is not required
- Maximum loan amount provided is USD 500,000
- Getting your property insured is not mandatory
- 1% of the total loan amount is charged as processing fees
- The loan is provided for a maximum tenure of 20 years
- 25% of the property value should be paid as the down payment
- 2% of outstanding loan amount is charged on early settlement
- Provides good customer assistance
- Salary transfer is optional
- Provides finance to purchase a property in Jordan, Palestine, and Lebanon
- Complimentary Credit Card is provided
- Quick processing
- Competitive insurance rates
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I need to transfer my salary to Arab bank account?
A. No, salary transfer to Arab Bank account is not mandatory.
Q. What are the additional benefits I get on approval of the loan?
A. You get a free credit card on approval of the loan.
Q. Can I use this loan to purchase properties outside UAE?
A. Yes, it can be used to purchase properties only at Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine by their respective citizens.
Q. Do I need to have a residency visa?
A. Yes, being a UAE Resident is mandatory to avail this loan.
Q. What are the insurance rates for Arab bank Non-Resident Home Finance?
A. You need to pay 0.03% of the outstanding loan amount as Life and property insurance.
Q. What is the maximum tenure of the loan?
A. The loan is provided for a maximum tenure of 20 years.
Q. What is the maximum finance provided?
A. You get 75% of the property value as maximum finance.
Q. Is salary certificate mandatory?
A. Yes, salary certificate is a mandatory document.
Q. Any Non-resident can avail this finance?
A. No, only Jordan, Palestine and Lebanese nationalities can avail this finance.
With over 600 branches across five continents, Arab Bank is the largest global bank in UAE. It is headquartered in Amman, Jordan. Arab Bank is also present in key financial markets and centers such as London, Dubai, Singapore, Geneva, Paris, Frankfurt, Sydney, and Bahrain. The bank operates on the following pillars of values:
- Corporate responsibility
- Service Excellence
- Customer Focus