Top Home Loans
Other Home Loans From Emirates NBD
Emirates NBD Home Loan for Self employed UAE Nationals
This product is valid by the Bank
Home Loan for Self employed UAE Nationals
Early Settlement Fee
Repayments Up To
- Minimum salary of AED 20000 is required
- Home Finance is provided at a fixed interest rate of 2.2%
- Home Finance is provided on a reducing interest rate of 3.99%
- You are required to transfer your income to Emirates NBD for this finance.
- The loan is provided for a maximum tenure of 25 years
- Both life insurance and property insurance is mandatory
- 1% of the total loan amount is charged as processing fees
- Maximum loan amount provided is AED 15000000
- 20% of the property value should be paid as the down payment
- 1% of outstanding loan amount is charged on early settlement
- High finance is provided
- Self-employed individuals are eligible
- Low down payment requirement
- Low rates on property insurance and life insurance
- Can know the approved loan amount details in prior
- Very quick loan approval
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the documents a co-applicant should provide?
A. A co-applicant needs to submit photocopies of valid passport and visa.
Q. What is the minimum length of service a business requires?
A. Minimum length of service a business should be is 2 years.
Q. Is trade license a mandatory document?
A. Yes, in order to prove your business you need to provide trade license.
Q. Is getting a insurance mandatory?
A. Yes, both property and life insurance are mandatory.
Q. What are the insurance rates?
A. 0.05% of the property value is charged as property insurance and 0.4% of the outstanding loan amount is the life insurance.
Q. Do I need to provide my Emirates ID?
A. Yes, Emirates ID is a mandatory proof of identity.
Q. Can I know how much loan amount will be approved?
A. Yes, Emirates NBD provides you an estimation of the loan amount that will be approved.
Q. What is the age limit to be eligible for the loan?
A. UAE Nationals of age 21-60 years are eligible for the loan.
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance