Top Home Loans
Emirates NBD Home Loan for UAE National
- Approval In principle is provided
- Minimum salary of AED 10000 is required
- Home Finance is provided at a fixed interest rate of 2.2%
- Home Finance is provided on a reducing interest rate of 3.99%
- Salary transfer to Emirates NBD account is not required
- The loan is provided for a maximum tenure of 25 years
- Both life insurance and property insurance is mandatory
- 1% of the total loan amount is charged as processing fees
- Maximum loan amount provided is AED 15000000
- 20% of the property value should be paid as the down payment
- 1% of outstanding loan amount is charged on early settlement
- High finance is provided
- Low down payment requirement
- Low rates on property insurance and life insurance
- Can know the approved loan amount in prior
- Salary transfer is not mandatory
- Hassle free documentation
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I need to provide my salary certificate?
A. Yes, for salaried individuals salary certificate is mandatory.
Q. Do I need to provide my previous work proof?
A. Yes, if your current employment is less than 3 years then your previous work proofs must be provided.
Q. Do the co-applicant should be a salaried individual?
A. No, the co-applicant doesn’t need to be a salaried individual.
Q. Is salary transfer mandatory?
A. No, salary transfer to Emirates NBD account is not mandatory.
Q. How much is it charged for property insurance?
A. 0.05%(per annum) of the total property value is charged as property insurance.
Q. How much is it charged for life insurance?
A. 0.4%(per annum) of the outstanding loan amount is charged as borrower’s life insurance.
Q. What is the minimum age required to be eligible?
A. UAE Nationals of minimum age 21 years are eligible for Emirates NBD home loan.
Emirates NBD Bank
In 2007, Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), the second and fourth largest banks in UAE, merged to form the banking champion - Emirates NBD. With more than 200 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across the country and overseas, it is globally recognized as the most valued financial services provider in the Middle East. On November 15, 2016, Emirates NBD took over Emirates Money Consumer Finance LLC, becoming a regional consolidation blueprint for banking and finance sector in the UAE.
Corporate Values of the Emirates NBD are:
- Customer Focus
- Service Excellence
- Passion For Performance