Banks in UAE are pessimistic about providing personal loan with a low minimum monthly salary. However, due to the increase in demand and in order to meet that, few banks do offer personal loans with minimum monthly salary AED 4000. But there are many things that you would need to have knowledge about if you are applying for a personal loan in UAE with less salary as the risk assessment procedure is bigger.
Q. Is it possible for me to acquire if I am an Expat with monthly salary AED 4000?
A. Yes, it is available for both UAE Nationals and Expats.
Q.Are there any other lesser monthly salary options available?
A. Yes, you can avail a personal loan with minimum monthly salary as low as AED 3000.Personal loan in UAE with salary AED3000
Q. What are my options for a personal loan with minimum monthly salary AED 4000?
A. Banks such as Dubai Islamic Bank and RAKBANK are the best, as they provide options for a minimum salary of AED 3000.
Q. What are the interest rates that would get charged on these loans?
A. The interest rate would differ from bank to bank but expect a higher rate as the salary required is less.The flat interest rate normally ranges from 2-11% whereas the reducing rate varies between 4.9-19%
Q. Is salary transfer necessary?
A. Banks would usually prefer you have an account in their branch where your salary is transferred. This helps them to offset the risk involved in an unsecured form of finance. It also gives them the security and keeps a track of your income.
Q. How much loan amount can i avail?
A. The loan amount depends proportionately on the salary range, you would not be able to avail high finance amount. If banks do sanction a high amount than the interest rates would be higher.
Q. Is insurance required for these loans?
A. It is at bank's discretion, but most probably insurance would be required to offset the risk and we would advise you to take it too.
Q. Do I need to provide my salary certificate?
A. Yes, they would mostly require your salary certificate. This is asked by the bank during your application processing stage to understand your salary breakdown. They would also want your designation at the company and your position to safeguard themselves from any fraud.
Q. Are there any banks which do not require a salary transfer?
A. Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Finance may provide more competitive rates and flexibility if you transfer your salary however it is not mandatory. Even if the company you work for is listed then the bank may waive the requirement.
Q. Is company listing necessary?
A.It is not mandatory for the company you are working to be listed. But if it is then it would fasten your process and increase your probability of approval.
This may vary from bank to bank or circumstances
- Loan application form – completed and duly signed
- Some identity documents like Passport, a copy of the VISA, Emirates ID, etc
- For Expatriates – Valid Passport with a valid UAE Residence Visa
- Salary certificate and/or salary transfer letter
- Statement(s) of your bank account(s)
- For self-employed individuals – Trade License
Like documents, this may vary from bank to bank
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- You must be currently employed and working for around one-to-six months minimum (varies from bank to bank)
- Minimum salary must be AED 4,000 or more
- Usually, you are required to transfer your salary to the bank from which you are availing the Personal Loan
- You must pay back the loan before you turn 65 years (for expatriates) and 60 years (for UAE Nationals)