Last Updated on 09 February 2023
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Emirates Islamic Cashback Card
- No minimum spend criteria for earning cash back rewards
- You can convert your purchase into easy installment plans with this card.
- Cash on call facility.
- This card also provides islamic credit shield.
- Purchase protection and extended warranty.
- 24 hours customer service.
- This is an Islamic card.
- Avail cashback on all your spends with this card.
- The Forex rate applicable on this card is 2.34%
- You get an interest free period up to 55 days.
- You need to pay an interest of 5% on the outstanding amount.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 5000 to avail this card.
- 0% interest on balance transfer from other cards to this card for 6 months.
- This card will be Free for life card based on your annual spend of AED 10,000.
- If this spend requirement is not met, an annual fee of AED 367.50 per year will apply.
- Enjoy offers for your value at 900 hotels with this card
- Medical and legal referral
- Exclusive golf access benefits.
- Enjoy easy payment plans with this card.
- Avail free supplementary cards.
- Up to 2 “Buy 1 Get 1” complimentary movie tickets each month, any day of the week.
- Get a Discount of 15% on Emaar Entertainment Attractions. T&Cs Apply.
- 5% guaranteed cash back on telecom expenses(From 1 January 2021)
- 5% guaranteed cash back on electronic purchases
- 1% guaranteed cash back on all local and international transactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Do I need to apply or register for cashbacks?
A. No, by holding a cash back card you are automatically eligible to receive cash back
⭐ When will the cashback be credited to your account?
A. Cash back will be credited in 15 days
⭐ How do Cashback points work?
A. Cash back Points are reward points you earn every time you use your Emirates Islamic Cashback Card for payments related to electronic and all other purchases. Cash back points are redeemable for cash back on your Emirates Islamic Cashback Credit Card.
⭐ Are there any transactions that do not earn Cashback?
A. Yes, below transactions on your card are not eligible for cash back: Balance transfers, cash advances,fees and charges.
⭐ Do cashback points expire?
A. Yes, cash back points expire after two years from the date of earn.
Get in touch with Emirates Islamic Customer Care
Product of the Month