Last Updated on 16 November 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Emirates Islamic Etihad Guest Ameera Card
Etihad Guest Ameera Card
- Provides high travel offers and benefits
- Etihad guest privileges are provided
- Cashback on movie tickets
- Complimentary access to golf clubs
- Exclusive to women
- Monthly profit rate: 3.49%
- A minimum salary of AED 12,000 is required
- Annual fee of AED 699 is charged
- Signup Bonus: 20,000 Etihad Guest Miles are provided
- Cardholders can pick two most spending categories and avail high Etihad guest miles
- Earn 3 Etihad Guest Miles per 1 USD spent at Etihad airlines
- Earn 2 Etihad Guest Miles per 1 USD spent on international expenses
- Earn 2.5 Etihad Guest Miles per 1 USD spent on your preferred categories
- Earn up to 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles per 1 USD spent on Domestic expenses
- Earn 1 Etihad Guest Tier Mile per 1 USD spent on non-AED international expenses
- Purchase 2 return Etihad flight tickets or 4 one way tickets using the card and get access to Etihad Guest Silver Tier Status
- Can get 20% miles back on booking a flight ticket or availing an upgrade using the Etihad Guest Miles
- Complimentary 2 airport transfers
- 2 Free inflight wifi vouchers per annum
- Can avail 0% Easy Payment Plan for 3 or 6 months on Etihad bookings
- Free access to over 1000 airport lounges worldwide with a guest
- Get 50% cashback on movie ticket bookings
- Free 2 golf club access at any day of the week per month
- Free valet parking facility per month
- Multi-trip travel insurance and purchase protection is provided
- Provides balance transfer facility
- Can avail cash advance
- Provides credit shield
- Provide global concierge and global assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I change my purchase category?
A. Yes. Purchase categories can be changed every quarter.
Q. How many supplementary cards are provided?
A. Up to 4 supplementary cards are provided for free.
Q. How many free valet parking facilities can be availed?
A. Per month once you can avail free valet parking facility.
Q. What is the profit rate on the balance transfer?
A. Up to 3.50% is the profit rate on the balance transfer.
Q. Is there any early settlement fee charged on EPP?
A. AED 159 is charged as an early settlement fee charged on EPP.
Get in touch with Emirates Islamic Customer Care
Product of the Month