Last Updated on 16 November 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Emirates Islamic Etihad Guest Premium Card
Etihad Guest Premium Card
- Provides high travel benefits
- Can avail a wide range of Etihad guest benefits
- Provides movie offers
- Can avail access to golf clubs
- Monthly profit rate: 3.49%
- A minimum salary of AED 25,000 is required
- Annual fee of AED 1500 is charged
- Provides a welcome bonus of up to 55,000 Etihad Guest Miles.
- Cardholders can pick two categories where they spend the card most and avail exclusive miles
- Earn 3.5 Etihad Guest Miles per 1 USD spent at Etihad airlines
- Earn 3 Etihad Guest Miles per 1 USD spent on international expenses
- Earn 2.5 Etihad Guest Miles per 1 USD spent on your preferred categories
- Earn up to 2 Etihad Guest Miles per 1 USD spent on Domestic expenses
- Earn 1 Etihad Guest Tier Mile per 1 USD spent on international expenses
- Upgrade to Etihad Guest Gold Tier Status on booking a flight Etihad airways ticket within 6 months of getting the card
- Can get 50% miles back on booking a flight ticket or availing an upgrade using the Etihad Guest Miles
- Free airport transfer
- 4 Free inflight wifi vouchers
- Can avail 0% Easy Payment Plan on Etihad bookings
- Free access to 1000+ airport lounges worldwide with a guest
- Get 50% cashback on movie ticket bookings
- Free golf club access at any day of the week
- 2 free valet parking facilities per month
- Multi-trip travel insurance is provided
- Provides balance transfer facility
- Can avail cash advance
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there any maximum cap on the movie tickets discounts?
A. Yes. Per month maximum discount can be availed is AED 100.
Q. Is there any maximum limit to earn miles monthly?
A. There is no maximum limit on the miles that can be earned through booking Etihad flight tickets or upgrades.
Q. What is the processing fee charged on 0% EPP?
A. 2% of the transaction amount is charged as a processing fee of 0% EPP.
Q. What is the maximum limit of miles that can be earned on spending on preferred categories?
A. Per month 1500 miles can be earned on spending on preferred categories.
Q. When is the welcome bonus miles provided?
A. The welcome bonus miles are credit after the payment of the first annual fee AED 1500.
Get in touch with Emirates Islamic Customer Care
Product of the Month