Last Updated on 15 July 2020
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Emirates Islamic Union Coop Tamayaz Card
Union Coop Tamayaz Card
- Free valet parking every month at select locations once a month, any additional use of this service will charge AED 80 of your card.
- Free for life card
- Tap and pay experience with Visa Paywave technology.
- This is an Islamic card.
- There is a Forex rate of 2.34%
- You need a minimum salary of AED 5000 to avail this card.
- You can transfer your balance at 0% for 6 months with 2% processing fee.
- You can transfer your balance up to 80% of the credit limit.
- There is no annual fees charged.
- Receive purchase protection up to AED 5000 per occurence and AED 20,000 Per year.
- Extended warranty.
- Shopper wallet.
- Golf access at different locations.
- Receive credit shield with this card.
- Emergency medical and legal reference.
- Cash on call facility.
- Receive global assistance wherever you are.
- Receive discounts up to 30% at various restaurants.
- Get fabulous shopping discounts at partner outlets.
- Get 5% cashback as Tamayaz points on spends made at Union Coop. Earn more Tamayaz points on all other purchases.
- Complimentary bonus of 6000 tamayaz points.
- Up to 3 Tamayaz Points for every Dirham spent at Union Coop store
- Tamayaz Points earned on all other purchases, in UAE and abroad
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ How much should I spend on my card to avail Valet parking in different locations?
A. You should spend AED 3000 per month on your card to avail this service.
⭐ Can I withdraw cash with this card?
A. You can withdraw cash from any Emirates Islamic branch or from more than 780,000 ATMs around the world displaying the VISA logo, for a nominal fee.
⭐ Is the Card Shariá compliant?
A. This Card is fully compliant with the Shari'a principles. The card does not charge any interest to customers. As such, the bank charges a fixed monthly fee for extending various features and benefits to customers.
⭐ Can I avail Supplementary card with this card?
A. Yes, You can avail 4 supplementary cards with this card.
⭐ Can I redeem my air miles with any airline in the world?
A. No, you can only redeem your air miles with Etihad.
Get in touch with Emirates Islamic Customer Care
Product of the Month