Top Home Loans
HSBC Home Loan
United Arab Bank Home Loan
Rakbank Home Loan
Standard Chartered Home Loan
CBD Home Loan
Emirates NBD Home Loan
National Bank of Fujairah Home Loan
CBI Home Loan
Dubai Islamic Bank Home Loan
Al Khaliji France Home Loan
ADIB Home Loan
Union National Bank Home Loan
Arab Bank Home Loan
FAB Home Loan
Other Home Loans From CBD
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
CBD Ijarah Home Lease for UAE Nationals
Ijarah Home Lease for UAE Nationals
- For salaried people between 21 and 65 years of age are eligible to apply for this scheme
- For self-employed people between 21 and 70 years of age(at loan maturity) are eligible to apply for this scheme
- For the salaried individual minimum length of service of 6 months is required and for self-employed individual minimum work experience of 3 years in business
- For salaried individuals 3 months bank statement is required and for self-employed individuals, original 12 months company and personal bank statement is required to be submitted
- Minimum salary of AED 20,000 is required
- Provides financing at an interest rate of 3.99%
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 3.99% and 2.2%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.813.
- Finance up to AED 15,000,000
- Required to put 20% down payment for this finance
- Early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding loan amount
- Refinance your ready property to get easy access to liquidity
- Can invest in under construction property
- You get repayment period up to 25 years
- You get to repay up to 15% of your Outstanding loan every year without paying any additional charges or fees
- You get dedicated Staff to assist you further
- 0% processing fee on Buyouts
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ I’m a salaried individual but I get some income from other sources. Will this be included for being eligible?
A. Yes, you should provide valid documents to prove your additional income.
⭐ Is salary certificate a mandatory document?
A. Yes, salary certificate is a mandatory document for salaried individuals.
⭐ Is salary transfer mandatory?
A. Salary transfer to CBD account is not mandatory but if you transfer your salary you can avail some extra benefits.
⭐ What is the maximum finance provided?
A. Maximum finance of AED 15,000,000 is provided for UAE Nationals.
⭐ How much finance is provided on a property?
A. 80% of the property value is provided as finance.
⭐ What is the minimum length of business required for self-employed individuals?
A. For self-employed individuals, your length of business must be minimum 3 years.
⭐ What is the eligibility criteria for getting a loan to purchase an under construction property?
A. Only UAE Nationals with a minimum age of 21 years are eligible for getting a loan to purchase an under construction property.
⭐ For how long insurance is provided?
A. Insurance is provided for complete tenure.
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) offers a wide range of retail and commercial banking products and services, in both conventional and Shariah-compliant formats, with a network of 26 branches and over 210 ATMs throughout the UAE. The bank endeavors to build sustainable prosperity through extraordinary banking experiences. CBD commits to:
Get in touch with CBD Customer Care