Top Home Loans
HSBC Home Loan
United Arab Bank Home Loan
Rakbank Home Loan
Standard Chartered Home Loan
CBD Home Loan
Emirates NBD Home Loan
National Bank of Fujairah Home Loan
CBI Home Loan
Dubai Islamic Bank Home Loan
Al Khaliji France Home Loan
ADIB Home Loan
Union National Bank Home Loan
Arab Bank Home Loan
FAB Home Loan
Other Home Loans From CBD
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
CBD Mortgage Loans for UAE Nationals
Mortgage Loans for UAE Nationals
- Only UAE nationals can apply for this loan
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
- For the salaried individual minimum length of service of 6 months is required and for the self-employed individual Minimum length of 3 years in business
- For salaried individuals 3 months bank statement is required and for self-employed individuals, original 12 months company and personal bank statement is required to be submitted
- Minimum salary of AED 20,000 is required
- Finance is provided at an interest rate of 3.99%
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 3.99% and 2.2%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.813.
- Finance up to AED 15,000,000
- Mortgage amount of up to 80% of the property value
- Required to put 20% down payment for this finance
- Finance repayment period of up to 25 years for UAE Nationals
- High loan amounts
- Low-Interest rates
- There is no processing fee for Buyouts
- Repayment period is up to 25 years
- You get to repay up to 15% of your Outstanding loan every year without paying any additional charges or fees
- You get dedicated Staff to assist you further
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What is the maximum finance for Mortgage loan provided?
A. Maximum finance for a Mortgage loan is AED 1500000.
⭐ I’m not a CBD Bank customer. Am I eligible for a mortgage loan?
A. Yes, you are eligible to apply for a Mortgage loan at CBD Bank.
⭐ I’m not a resident of UAE. Can I apply for CBD Bank mortgage loan?
A. Non-Residents of UAE are eligible to apply for a mortgage loan in CBD Bank for purchasing a property in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Ras Al Khaimah.
⭐ Should I transfer my salary to CBD Bank?
A. No, Salary transfer is not mandatory.
⭐ I’m 22 years old. Am I eligible for a mortgage loan?
A. Yes, the age limit to apply for a mortgage loan in CBD Bank is 21 years to 65 years.
⭐ Is salary certificate a mandatory document to apply for a mortgage loan?
A. Yes, for salaries customers salary certificate is a mandatory document.
⭐ I already have a mortgage loan in another bank. Can I transfer it to CBD Bank?
A. Yes, CBD Bank provides buyout loan facility.
⭐ What is the minimum salary required for CBD Bank mortgage loan?
A. For both UAE Nationals and Expats the minimum salary required is AED 20,000.
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) offers a wide range of retail and commercial banking products and services, in both conventional and Shariah-compliant formats, with a network of 26 branches and over 210 ATMs throughout the UAE. The bank endeavors to build sustainable prosperity through extraordinary banking experiences. CBD commits to:
Get in touch with CBD Customer Care