Top Home Loans
CBD Mortgage Loans for Expats
- Ready Villas or apartments registrable with Lands department
- Age limit to apply for the loan for UAE Nationals between 21 and 65 years of age (at the time of loan maturity) and for Expats between 21 and 60 years of age (at the time of loan maturity)
- For the salaried individual minimum length of service of 6 months is required and for the self-employed individual Minimum length of 3 years in business
- For salaried individuals 3 months bank statement is required and for self-employed individuals, original 12 months company and personal bank statement is required to be submitted
- Minimum salary of AED 20,000 is required
- The mortgage loan is provided at an interest rate of 3.99%
- The reduction rate is 3.99%
- It is not mandatory to transfer your salary
- It is mandatory to have Life and Property Insurance before applying for this finance
- Finance up to AED 10,000,000
- Required to put 25% down payment for this finance
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 3.99% and 2.2%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.813.
- Loan available to both salaried and self-employed individuals
- Finance for ready villas and apartments
- Finance repayment period of up to 20 years for expats
- Deferment facility - Max 2 times a year without any additional profit
- Competitive profit rates
- 0% processing fees on buyouts
- Release cash against your fully paid property.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the maximum finance for Mortgage loan provided?
A. Maximum finance for a Mortgage loan is AED 1500000.
Q. I’m not a CBD Bank customer. Am I eligible for a mortgage loan?
A. Yes, you are eligible to apply for a Mortgage loan at CBD Bank.
Q. I’m not a resident of UAE. Can I apply for CBD Bank mortgage loan?
A. Non-Residents of UAE are eligible to apply for a mortgage loan in CBD Bank for purchasing a property in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Ras Al Khaimah.
Q. Should I transfer my salary to CBD Bank?
A. No, Salary transfer is not mandatory.
Q. I’m 22 years old. Am I eligible for a mortgage loan?
A. Yes, the age limit to apply for a mortgage loan in CBD Bank is 21 years to 65 years.
Q. Is salary certificate a mandatory document to apply for a mortgage loan?
A. Yes, for salaries customers salary certificate is a mandatory document.
Q. I already have a mortgage loan in another bank. Can I transfer it to CBD Bank?
A. Yes, CBD Bank provides buyout loan facility.
Q. What is the minimum salary required for CBD Bank mortgage loan?
A. For both UAE Nationals and Expats the minimum salary required is AED 20,000.
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) offers a wide range of retail and commercial banking products and services, in both conventional and Shariah-compliant formats, with a network of 26 branches and over 210 ATMs throughout the UAE. The bank endeavors to build sustainable prosperity through extraordinary banking experiences. CBD commits to: