Standard Chartered Saadiq Current Account
Last Updated on 25 February 2019
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Saadiq Current Account
- This is an Islamic account by nature.
- The bank pays 0% rate on this account.
- You need a minimum salary of AED 5000, to be eligible for this account
- There is no monthly fees on this account.
- This account can be opened only in AED, USD, GBP and Euro.
- You need a minimum balance of AED 3000 to avail this account, which is without a salary transfer.
- Emirates ID
- Resident Visa
- This account is approved by Shariah supervisory committee.
- There is no limit on withdrawals and deposits.
- You can avail the first cheque book for free.
- Avail internationally recognised debit card.
- You can access your funds conveniently for 24/7.
- You can set up standing instructions for this account.
- You can deposit cash at Standard Chartered cash deposit machines.
A leading international banking group, with a rich history of over 150 years, Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) has been present in the UAE since 1958. SCB offers a range of products under Islamic and Conventional banking and is one of the leading financial institutions in UAE. Their main objective is ‘to offer outstanding value to customers and clients by providing a knowledgeable, efficient and reliable service in a personal, helpful and responsive manner’.
Corporate Values of the Standard Chartered Bank:
- Reliability in Service
- Personal Approach
- Helpful and Responsive Mannerisms
Get in touch with Standard Chartered Customer Care