Check Eligibility for
Al Hilal Personal Loan Calculator
Top Personal Loans
Personal Loan Provided By Al Hilal
Check Eligibility for Al Hilal Personal Loan
Al Hilal Personal Loan Calculator
|Al Hilal Personal Loan Details|
|Minimum Salary||AED 7000 - AED 20000 per month (depends on the nationality and type of loan)|
|Profit Rates||Flat rate: 3.25% - 9.25% | Reducing rate: 5.9% - 16.8%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||AED 350K - AED 7500K(depends on the nationality and type of loan)|
|Early Settlement Fees||1% of the outstanding amount|
|Arrangement Fees||1% of the approved loan amount|
|Age||21 - 60 years(Expats) & 65 years(UAE Nationals)|
Features of Al Hilal Personal Loan
- 0.75% of the finance amount is charged as Takaful fee.
- There are no hidden fees or charges
- The processing fee is 1% of the loan amount (Min. AED 500 and Max. AED 2,500).
- Every time you miss an instalment there is a late payment fee of AED 200 which is given to charity.
Eligibility Criteria of Al Hilal Personal Loan
- Salary of minimum AED 10,000 per month
- Applicant should be at least 21 years old
- 3-6 months bank statement.
Al Hilal Personal Loan Profit Rates
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the different types of personal loans offered by Al Hilal Bank?
A: There are 4 kinds of personal loans available with Al Hilal Bank:
- Goods Finance: It helps purchase of electronics, furniture, home appliances, computers and other legitimate goods.
- Service Finance: You can finance your travel expense, medical treatment expense, education expenses and much more with Service Finance.
- Settlement of liabilities: Settle your liabilities with conventional banks using this product.
- Sukuk Finance: Can help you purchase National Bond saving certificates according to your need for an agreed profit. You may redeem these bonds directly from NBC if you wish to obtain cash. This is based on the contract of Murabaha in accordance with the Shariah laws.
Q. What are the various personal loans provided by Al Hilal bank?
A. Goods Finance, Service finance, Settlement of liabilities, Sukuk finance.
Q. Are all personal finance products Sharia compliant?
A. Yes. All personal finance products are Sharia compliant.
Q. What’s the use of Goods finance provided by Al Hilal bank?
A. Goods finance helps you purchase different goods furniture, electronics, home appliances, computers etc.,
Q. How can I settle my liabilities with other banks using Al Hilal personal loan?
A. All your liabilities with other banks can be settled with Murabaha.
Q. Is liability letter mandatory for settlement of liabilities?
A. Yes. Liability letter is mandatory for settlement of liabilities.
Q. What benefits can I obtain from Al Hilal bank personal loan?
A. Shariah compliant products, fast approval process, competitive profit rate, flexible tenure,minimum salary requirements are the benefits that we can get from Al Hilal personal loan.
About Al Hilal
An Islamic bank, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the Al Hilal Bank was founded by the Abu Dhabi Investment Council and is a government of Abu Dhabi undertaking. The bank was founded in 2008, and currently, has over 25 branches and a network of more than 100 ATMs across the UAE. According to the bank, the Al Hilal bank works with a mission, “To contribute to the national growth and prosperity of the UAE whilst raising the positive profile of Islamic banking globally, in turn, creating value for all stakeholders.”
Corporate Values of the Al Hilal Bank:
- Principled: Doing what is right is always the right thing to do. The Performance with consistency.
- Professional: Providing answers to questions, attending quickly and efficiently to requests and solving problems on the spot.
- Progressive: Making banking simpler, easier and faster for you.
- Partnership: A bank that values you, for being you. A bank that helps you make things happen.
Was my answer helpful ?
Thank you for your feedback
Ask me about Personal Loans