Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From ADIB
ADIB Debt Settlement for Expats
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Debt Settlement for Expats
- No processing fees
- Free ADIB Visa Cashback Card
- Can postpone 2 installments per year
- Required to submit Liability Certificate
- Finance repayment period is up to 48 months
- Only UAE Nationals can apply for this scheme
- UAE Nationals of age 21 to 65 years can apply for this scheme
- Expats of age 21 to 60 years can apply for this scheme
- Must be working for at least last 6 months at the current organization
- Profit rate of 5.99% is charged
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance up to AED 1,000,000
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- Takaful cover is 1.25% of the finance amount.
- No Arrangement fee is charged
- 100% processing fee waiver
- No processing fees, no hidden charges
- High finance amount
- Finance up to AED 1,000,000 amount
- ADIB VISA Cashback Card will be provided free for the first year
- You are allowed to postpone two payments per year (without any additional charges)
- First installment payment grace period up to 3 months
- No processing fees are charged
- Applicants must submit liability certificate
- Free ADIB card can be availed
- Can postponement installments
- The maximum tenure of 4 years is provided
- Grace period is provided to pay the first installment
- Can get pre-approval for the loan
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Can we get fast pre-approval for this loan?
A. Yes, you can call on ADIB toll free number to get 10 minutes pre-approval.
⭐ Can I use my card while I am settling debts in ADIB bank?
A. No, you won't be allowed to use card while settling your debts.
⭐ When will I be able to settle my first debt in ADIB?
A. Settlement time in ADIB depends on creditors and the amount of money that you can save.
⭐ Are there any debts that can't be included in ADIB debt settlement program?
A. Yes, secured debts cannot be negotiated in ADIB debt settlement program.
⭐ Will bankruptcy clear all my debts in ADIB?
A. Yes, bankruptcy will clear most of your debts but the total amount depends on type of bankruptcy and the types of debts.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care