Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From ADIB
ADIB Debt Settlement for UAE Nationals
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The information provided on this website does not constitute the marketing of any products or services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Marino, San Marino, Vatican and Isle of man. The content on this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals. Find your nearest Citi branch: www.findmyciti.com/ae/. Call us at: +971 4 311 4000.
Address: Citibank UAE, P.O. Box 749, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Debt Settlement for UAE Nationals
- No processing fees
- Free ADIB Visa Cashback Card
- Can postpone 2 installments per year
- Latest bank account statements are needed
- Required to submit Liability Certificate
- Loan applicant must be 21 years old to apply for this scheme
- Should have worked for at least 6 months at the current organization before applying for this scheme
- Profit rate of 5.99% is charged
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance up to AED 3,000,000
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- Takaful cover is 1.25% of the finance amount.
- No Arrangement fee is charged
- ADIB VISA Cashback Card will be provided free for the first year
- You are allowed to postpone two payments per year (without any additional charges)
- Finance repayment period is upto 48 months
- Processing fees is zero
- Free ADIB card can be availed
- Can postponement installments
- The maximum tenure of 4 years is provided
- Grace period is provided to pay the first installment
- Can get pre-approval for the loan
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Do we get installment postponement option for this finance?
A. Yes, you get up to two free installment postponements in a year.
⭐ Who can apply for an ADIB Debt settlement?
A. The applicant must be aged 21 and above to apply for ADIB Debt settlement.
⭐ What is the minimum income required per month to avail a Debt settlement from ADIB?
A. Minimum income required to avail a loan in ADIB is AED 8,000.
⭐ On my forgiven debt do I owe any taxes?
A. No, you cannot owe taxes on your forgiven debts.
⭐ Can I use card while I have debts to settle?
A. No, you cannot use card till your debts are settled in ADIB.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care