Top Personal Loans
ADIB Personal Finance for UAE Nationals
- Required to submit bank account details for last 3 months
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
- Length of service should be confirmed or should have worked 6 months before applying for this scheme
- Finance repayment period is upto 48 months
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 6.75%
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6.75% and 3.72%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance upto AED 3,000,000
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- Takaful cover is 1.25% of the finance amount
- Arrangement fee is 1% of loan amount
- First installment payment grace period up to 3 months
- Optional Takaful protection scheme that covers the entire amount against death and permanent disability
- High finance amount
- ADIB VISA Cashback Card will be provided free for the first year
- You are allowed to postpone two payments per year (without any additional charges)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What all document do we need to submit to apply for this finance?
A. You need to submit copy of passports, Emirates ID and bank account statement of last 3 months to apply for this finance.
Q. Can my spouse and I get separate loans in ADIB bank?
A. Yes, for short-term loan both can assess individually.
Q. Can I change mind after getting loan approved from ADIB bank?
A. Yes, as long as you don't sign a contract, you're under no obligations to accept the terms of loan.
Q. Does the bank provides installment payment grace period for this finance?
A. Yes, you get first installment payment grace period for up to 90 days along with this finance.
Q. If I already have one loan. Can I apply for another personal loan in ADIB?
A. Yes, depending on several factors like increase and decrease in your income and change in your credit score decides whether you're eligible for another loan or not.
Q. If the bank asks for my personal information. How do I know it is genuine and won't misuse it?
A. If bank asks for your personal information, it is mainly to maintain the record of our loans.