Top 10 Personal Loans
Other Personal Loans From ADIB
ADIB Personal Finance for UAE Nationals
Credit Bureau Consent, Welcome Offer & General Terms & Conditions
I hereby acknowledge and agree to allow Citibank to share my details with any UAE credit bureau and make enquiries about me with any UAE credit bureau at its sole and absolute discretion. I agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number for any product or service offered by Citibank. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals.
Personal Finance for UAE Nationals
- No processing fees
- Free ADIB Booking.com Signature Card
- Can postpone 2 installments per year
- Required to submit bank account details for last 3 months
- Minimum age of 21 years is required
- Length of service should be confirmed or should have worked 6 months before applying for this scheme
- Finance repayment period is upto 48 months
- The loan is provided for a interest rate of 6.75%
- Minimum salary of AED 10,000 is required
- The reduction rate and the flat rate is 6.75% and 3.72%. This denotes that the computation done was a division of the reduction rate by 1.814
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Finance upto AED 3,000,000
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding amount to date
- Takaful cover is 1.25% of the finance amount
- No Arrangement fees
- First installment payment grace period up to 3 months
- Optional Takaful protection scheme that covers the entire amount against death and permanent disability
- High finance amount
- ADIB Booking.com Signature Card will be provided free for the first year
- You are allowed to postpone two payments per year (without any additional charges)
- No processing fees are charged
- Can postpone loan installments without any charges getting levied
- Should submit latest bank statements
- Can get grace period before paying the first installment
- High loan amount can be availed
- Salary transfer is mandatory
- Provides a free credit card with no annual fees in the first year
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ What all document do we need to submit to apply for this finance?
A. You need to submit copy of passports, Emirates ID and bank account statement of last 3 months to apply for this finance.
⭐ Can my spouse and I get separate loans in ADIB bank?
A. Yes, for short-term loan both can assess individually.
⭐ Can I change mind after getting loan approved from ADIB bank?
A. Yes, as long as you don't sign a contract, you're under no obligations to accept the terms of loan.
⭐ Does the bank provides installment payment grace period for this finance?
A. Yes, you get first installment payment grace period for up to 90 days along with this finance.
⭐ If I already have one loan. Can I apply for another personal loan in ADIB?
A. Yes, depending on several factors like increase and decrease in your income and change in your credit score decides whether you're eligible for another loan or not.
⭐ If the bank asks for my personal information. How do I know it is genuine and won't misuse it?
A. If bank asks for your personal information, it is mainly to maintain the record of our loans.
⭐ I want to cancel my credit card. Should I redeem the points before I cancel or can I do it later?
A. We would recommend redeeming your points before you cancel your card as most banks would not allow such a transaction. However, you may check with your bank if they can accommodate your request.
⭐ Is a higher cash back rate with an annual fee better than a lower cash back rate with no annual fee?
A. This depends on your spending pattern and on the other features of the card. Usually, credit cards with an annual fee have a host of features and benefits which benefit the cardholder. Research well and look at all aspects before applying.
⭐ Do I get a cash back for the shopping done using the cash back points?
A. No. Cash back is awarded only when you transact using the credit card and repay the bank. Cashback bonus transactions don’t qualify for further cash back.
ADIB is a Public Joint Stock company and is one of the largest banks in the UAE region. Its values include transparency in services, an atmosphere of hospitality and tolerance followed by nature of simplicity and sensibility.
ADIB stands as one of the best banks of UAE by carrying out all the transactions, contracts and services by abiding Ismalic Shari'a principles.
Get in touch with ADIB Customer Care